Bike Nite

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumblethump

Reaction score
I don't get out much, so I thought bike nite at Hooters might be fun. I rolled into a sea of Harleys on my '95 with 380 cams, 13:1 compression speaking through a Kerker 4:2:1. Tried to make conversation, but with the exception of one guy that had too much to drink no one saw me. He heard my flat slides rattling and thought something was wrong with my bike.

you scared them all away. kinda like taking a light machine gun to a knife fight.:biglaugh:

ROFLMAO!!!! Probably didn't know what to say, scared stiff as it were. Get that reaction a lot when I roll into a parking lot on Snowmax.

Usually when I go to Hooter's, it's not my ego that gets boosted....:rofl_200:

We have a fantastic bike night here in Augusta. Then again, we all have come to know each other over the years and new folks sometimes feel left out, it's inevitable in this situation, even when folks are trying to make an effort to be friendly. The newcomer really has to be kinda gregarious and outgoing and make a big effort to join in the conversation so he (or she) doesn't feel like they're being ignored. Then again, nobody likes a busybody or a braggart, but outlandish is happily tolerated.

You'd have a fantastic ride to Suches, GA on any given weekend, and that right there's a great bike night, all day long!

Back