Calamari in DFW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's plenty dangerous enough out there under normal conditions!

Stunting and high speed driving just removes what tiny margin of safety we do have as riders.

The outcome is a foregone conclusion....it's just a matter of time!!

I might be wrong but it looks like the kid that hit the light pole came back into the road in several pieces!

What a waste!!

Catchy title Jayhawk!!

:bang head: ASSMONKIES!!! :bang head:

More dipshits giving sportbikes a bad name!! :damn angry:

I can't even ride through town without being followed at some point by LEO's because of these dillholes!! :angry flame:

There's a time and place for every thing.
If your putting your self at risk , then your insurance premiums should reflect that.....so that it's coming out of their pocket , not mine....
If your putting others at risk ,..then your putting me at risk, or worse , my family....be prepared to face that consequence as well.

Pay backs can be a bitch.

If those young jabroni's love the feeling of the thrill then they should do what I did when I was young and dumb...I joined the Marines. I got the thrill I was looking for combined with the discipline that I needed.

A few rotten apples can always ruin the bunch...

Used to take chances too in my younger days 'til a couple of close calls wised me up. Nowadays when I see guys doing crazy stunts and high speed passes, I just cringe and look away. Really don't want to witness any carnage close up and personal.

Back