Carb slide diaphragm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Is it a Big problem running with slide diaphragms where the previous owner has drilled out the holes for DJ S7 kit on a stock set up. ? I have some aftermarket slides, but they of course act different from the drilled OEM slides, and im wondering how they actually should act?

Thanks

Soren

Do you have the DJ Stage 7 kit installed? If not, and you are running the drilled slides, installing the OEM sized slides shouldn't cause any issues.

if you know the size they should be you can fill the holes with epoxy adhesive and re-drill to correct size

Are aftermarket slides drilled to OEM Vmax specs? Many come through with Venture holes.
I actually dont know the size of the holes of the aftermarket slides.
Is it only the size of that hole which defines how Quick the slides operates. And does anybody know the size of hole on the OEM slides? I believe i could try to put In some epoxy and redrill it. Now im also wondering if it is the DJ spring that sits In the slides from the precious owner?

Latest posts

Back