Carrozzeria to discontinue Vmax wheelz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a set in about the same time for a local guys bike (still a secret - lol).

Sean

Well, they have seven rears left (they will have the fronts still). I have probably one set sold already and if anyone else wants a set let me know. 4 are unfinished sets and 3 are black I think.

Sean

How much do you sell these for Sean?

Dale #2592

Hey Rusty,
Don't leave me hangin'..... How does your friend like the wheels? Can he tell a difference in the handling or acceleration/braking with the lighter wheels? How's the quality and fit???

Vinnie

Hey Rusty,
Don't leave me hangin'..... How does your friend like the wheels? Can he tell a difference in the handling or acceleration/braking with the lighter wheels? How's the quality and fit???

Vinnie

I'll see him at our pre-bandera runy Tech day Tommorow and find out.

The only thin he's said so far is they went right on, look good, and that he can hardly keep the fromt wheel on the ground with the weight in front.

I believe the group price was $1479 for 3 sets or more but it will be a bit more. I have one set already committed and am sure I can still keep close to that price. They actually raised the price around $40 at the first of the year so add that to the set. Still a good deal on a killer set of wheels. Shipping is $20 per wheel.

Sean

for some reason the Carrozzeria don't look appealing to me and I'm leaning to cycle one off wheels.

Does anyone has nice photo installed on bike in black powder coated with polished rim ?

Vitek

Hey Rusty,

Vinnie

Vinnie,
I have a set on mine and I can tell you that the quality is excellent, they fit perfectly, and I would say that they are one of the best "bang for the buck" performance upgrades I have ever done to one of my vehicles. They completely change the dynamics of the bike...for the better. Acceleration, handling, stability,braking....all better.

Oh yeah, they look good too!

OK, they found a few more sets but still looking at only 5 sets or so remaining. They can do all the current colors but a couple of the colors are a bit more (as noted on their website).

Sean

LOL, they ARE still discontinued. Some guy just happened to get a custom run made!

Latest posts

Back