Check this out!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander

Reaction score
Of all the mods you can do to a Vmax... Transplanting the engine into another cruiser?
0308_xl+yamaha_royal_star+right.jpg

http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?i...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

Nice job, I bet that was allot or work. I imagine that must of been a SOB to get it to fit right without too many problems.
Look at that nice big rad. No cooling problems there !
I wonder what allot of the sport bikers were thinking when he smokes the tire and takes off from a light.
Maybe something like this....
" HOLY SHIT BATMAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT "

Last edited:
Very slick. I'm really digging that setup and yea, the vertical stacks are a nice touch.

It is a nice looking bike. I was thinking if he lost the stacks, it would be a great looking sleeper. Think how many people you could smoke off the line, thinking you had a twin.

very good point, but from the looks of it, he may only have a 2 stack system, hard to tell from the angle.

Calimus said:
very good point, but from the looks of it, he may only have a 2 stack system, hard to tell from the angle.

Better pic of the stacks on the site in the link I posted mate, 4 pipes coming out of the faux tank.

Back