Christmas Gifts for your lady

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshTheCake

Reaction score
O.K. Guys,

Anyone looking for something extremely unique and still very affordable...

My wife makes handmade jewelry out of all natural elements, (crystals, shells, bone, wood, etc.) that we gathered traveling around the world over the last 7 years.

It can be viewed and purchased at www.inspiredbynature3.etsy.com

Each piece is 1 of a kind and will never be replicated. She is always adding new stuff so you never know what you'll find.

thanks for the link. a brief glance at your wife's e-store looks promising. really nice stuff. especially the earrings. the wife doesn't buy any anymore, because for some reason in her later years she has developed some kind of skin allergy with whatever material the earring posts are made of. what is the "bone" material?

I posted her store to my facebook for all my girls to see it. Hopefully they'll love it ... I don't see how they couldn't. She does a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing.

Ninja,

Thank you very much. The earrings are made of solid bone. My wife gets a reaction to the silver studs too. You just slide these in and it will expand the hole very slightly. She even leaves them in while sleeping

Mrs. Max,

That is extremely sweet of you. Thank you very much. My wife was glowing when I told her what you wrote.

Things are really bad here. I had to delete the first part I almost posted. Not that I'd ever do anything that negative lol (yea, sky diving lessons and...). Got to get away from this crazy bitch before I loose my mind. a Christmas presant to my self. I know others have been through the same stuff. Might be a calling some of you for venting advise type conversation.
Steve

You're very welcome!! I was just speakin' the truth. ; )

I wanted to give my ex-husband sky diving lessons once upon a time ... just sayin'. hehehe

O.K. Guys,

Anyone looking for something extremely unique and still very affordable...

My wife makes handmade jewelry out of all natural elements, (crystals, shells, bone, wood, etc.) that we gathered traveling around the world over the last 7 years.

It can be viewed and purchased at www.inspiredbynature3.etsy.com

Each piece is 1 of a kind and will never be replicated. She is always adding new stuff so you never know what you'll find.

Very nice stuff! I might just order a necklace. Very unique :clapping:

G

You're very welcome!! I was just speakin' the truth. ; )

I wanted to give my ex-husband sky diving lessons once upon a time ... just sayin'. hehehe

Thanks, I do buy gifts for other females in my family and will have a look. Take my mind off the unpleasantness here. Going for a ride always helps too.
Steve

Thank you all for your kind words and for taking the time to check out my wife's work. She is super excited that everybody likes her work.

Latest posts

Back