1st Gen & 2nd Gen Christmas lights or paint setup on VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VMax Year
Alcon,

Have there ever been Christmas light setup competitions or is this just a bad idea on motorcycle and getting unwanted attention from cops?
Anyways a competition for best running drivable VMAX Christmas setup?
Yes No?

That's a new one on me. It sounds more like something you'd expect on a H-D 'dresser,' or a Gold Wing. Here, we're more-likely to be interested in mounting wheels to allow radial tires to be used on a Gen. 1, troubleshooting a 'miss' on a bike which has been stored unused for a year, or getting a bike to charge the battery properly.

If you want to show us your decoration, I'm sure that people would appreciate your individuality. What about a Festivus bike?

1702757957801.png

Better to buy a bigger tree and decorate the shit out of it. If you need decoration while you ride, buy Elton John Star glasses and enjoy the attention.

EEE YAH EEE come on people a motorcycle is not a ornament . I'm 75 yrs old & still too young to ride a HD Billy Bob bagger !

Some people think a motorcycle is part of their clothing. It is not. The style of the motorcycle outweigh the rider every time. You can combine styles to match but just like eyelashes on a car over headlights, it is really only going to create pathetic views and heads turning away laughing. You can put reindeer horns on the helmet but forget about the red nose.

Eh, I only bring it up because my wife is an avid Christmas person and asked me if I am gonna decorate my Christmas present for Christmas (yeah my VMax I got back in September is my only Christmas present this year but well worth it. I was just curious based on wife asking if people did but I haven't done anything to mine. At most, I was thinking of doing some LEDs zip-tied around it *shrug*

1702943302527.png1702943360470.png

Merry Christmas VMAX family
or a
Bah Humbug

Very Respectfully whichever you prefer :cool:

Well, you can always decorate your dingdong and show it to her. That'll have more positive outcomes than making your bike look like Rudolph the Reindeer.

Back