Clash of Clans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey tex, sorry the leaders declined you. We have a lot of people opted out of war right now. We are trying to change that. They don't want to take on someone that will not war at this time. If you want to war I think they'll take you or you could check back some other time.

Cowboy, when you hit th7 if you're still looking for a good clan, look us up. Buster and his fam are enjoying our clan so far. Can't wait till they get built up enough war with us.

Well that sucks, all 3 of us just got kicked out!:damn angry: So looking for anyone else looking for clan members.

Only 40k to make one, so I made one called Vmax. Join up and I can supply troops. I don't plan on war but you guys can have complete control for that aspect and I will opt out. I just need to burn elixer so I am less of a raid target :)

Only 40k to make one, so I made one called Vmax. Join up and I can supply troops. I don't plan on war but you guys can have complete control for that aspect and I will opt out. I just need to burn elixer so I am less of a raid target :)

That's cool thanks! We are not built up enough for clan wars so that part of it is not a big deal. I'll check it out when I get home from work.

Very sorry about that buster. I just saw myself that this had happened so I came and checked this thread. I was looking forward to you guys warring with us when you got built up. I guess the leadership decided they wanted to make a change. They kicked everyone that was opted out of war. I had o idea this was coming. Anyway, hope there is no hard feelings and I'm glad to hear you guys are starting a vmax clan. I hope that is better fit.

Forgot this game allowed duplicate names. Deleted it and made another, vmaxforum.net. I think it will be the only one :)

just sent my invite! There will 2 others.

Very sorry about that buster. I just saw myself that this had happened so I came and checked this thread. I was looking forward to you guys warring with us when you got built up. I guess the leadership decided they wanted to make a change. They kicked everyone that was opted out of war. I had o idea this was coming. Anyway, hope there is no hard feelings and I'm glad to hear you guys are starting a vmax clan. I hope that is better fit.

No problem.:cheers: it looks like they want to get deeper into the clan wars. However in the time there, I picked up a lot of good strategy and warring tips so thanks again for the original invite.

just sent my invite! There will 2 others.

Got you and another added. I hop on quite a few times during the day to gather and send resources. Be specific in troop requests and I'll send it over. I am nearly maxed on research for my level. The stuff that is not maxed you couldn't house anyway.

For you I'd recommend dragons and for your buddy healer and an archer.

Buster you have leader perms so you can add people in and change anything you might need to.

Got you and another added. I hop on quite a few times during the day to gather and send resources. Be specific in troop requests and I'll send it over. I am nearly maxed on research for my level. The stuff that is not maxed you couldn't house anyway.

For you I'd recommend dragons and for your buddy healer and an archer.

Buster you have leader perms so you can add people in and change anything you might need to.

Is a healer any good in a cc? I know at 1 time they use to be able to heal your buildings that were under attack, but that has been changed.

Is a healer any good in a cc? I know at 1 time they use to be able to heal your buildings that were under attack, but that has been changed.

No, but at lower levels it is overpowered while attacking. Healer with a bunch of giants = invulnerable. Make sure any anti-air is avoided and mop up with archers.

No, but at lower levels it is overpowered while attacking. Healer with a bunch of giants = invulnerable. Make sure any anti-air is avoided and mop up with archers.

I know they are ok for attacking, but JohnV3 has 1 in their clan castle for defense and I was wondering if they are any good for that.

I play with a good group of adults, all adult clan. Chat gets a little out of control but that's why its an all adult clan. Gutterminds is the name lol

Back