Comfort Zone - Deland, FL ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Wednesday Night Bike Night, last night at The Comfort Zone in Deland FL.
There were two VMaxes in the parking lot, but I didn't get to see who was riding them.
Was it anyone from here?

I went to Wednesday Night Bike Night, last night at The Comfort Zone in Deland FL.
There were two VMaxes in the parking lot, but I didn't get to see who was riding them.
Was it anyone from here?
how far is osteen ,Fla from Deland? My wifes Grandma lives in Deland . We live in hastings ,about 45 mins from deland .when I get my bike up and running maybe we could hook up for a ride sometime ,or head to the dragstrip for some fun . Take care
Jason:eusa_dance:

how far is osteen ,Fla from Deland? My wifes Grandma lives in Deland . We live in hastings ,about 45 mins from deland .when I get my bike up and running maybe we could hook up for a ride sometime ,or head to the dragstrip for some fun . Take care
Jason:eusa_dance:

Osteen is just south of Deland right on the other side of Deltona.
I cruise through Deltona to get to Deland.
When your up for a ride let me know.
Next Saturday I'm going on the Shannon Burke Real Ride, if your interested?
And going back to the Comfort Zone on Wednesday wouldn't be a bad idea.

Haven't ridden that far yet - put a new clutch in last night - now it feels pretty reliable - hope to get up there one of these weekends - about 150 miles from Palm Harbor.

Osteen is just south of Deland right on the other side of Deltona.
I cruise through Deltona to get to Deland.
When your up for a ride let me know.
Next Saturday I'm going on the Shannon Burke Real Ride, if your interested?
And going back to the Comfort Zone on Wednesday wouldn't be a bad idea.
definately , Will be a month or more before I can ride though,( blew the max ) I have Sean helping me with my new engine setup .I'll keep ya posted . Thanks ,Jason:bang head:

Back