• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete bodywork Wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pageman

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am looking for a set of complete bodywork for my 85 Vmax, front & rear fender, Side scoops & air box cover, Would like to have a nice set that does not need paint.
Thanks
Doug

I've got a few sets for sale. Someone on here also had a carbon fiber look set for sale. I think my Custom purple and red set has ALL the parts requested and more. Plus it's a completely custom paint. Look for the Muscle Sale thread in our section of the forum.

Sean

Did you have a color preference ? Custom paint can rage from several hundred to a few thousand.

I have a very nice stock set from an 06...both fenders - black, air box cover - black with the red ghost flames, side covers, but only one nice (right side) scoop. The left scoop has some rash a little bigger than a quarter on it.

Hi I have silver that is in good condition ..side cover that need emblems..thats all. Listed in parts for sale. Thanks sure someone here will get you fixed up.

Back