Corbin seat is a pain in my a**

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maj Woody

Reaction score
So I bought my bike used and it had a Corbin seat. I know they are a great aftermarket seat company, but why in the hell is this seat rock hard and a true pain in my ass after about 100+ mile rides. Dose anyone else have this issue or heard of this with the Corbin seat? The bike is an '05 with 20k miles when I got my hands on it, would be safe to say the seat has been on it the entire time.

Yep, standard brick seating. We rework the Corbins too (see pics on both this site, our regular website, and the facebook morleys muscle pages). Some like the brick.

Sean

I have one too, suck big time. Hopefully have coin this winter to have Sean redo it.

Yep, either one of our reworked Corbins or Twisteds custom replacement.

Sean

Hey Maj Woody:

Would you be interested in selling the Corbin seat to me? Lemme know!

Elimax

Hey Maj Woody:

Would you be interested in selling the Corbin seat to me? Lemme know!

Elimax

If he is not interested, I have a corbin that I rarely use anymore and would be willing to sell ya - let me know if interested.

Mike

Elimax,

I also have a corbin seat I've had on my '02 for about 10k. I am wanting to sell it. It has the removable backrest too. Newer style with the attached gas-tank cover section.

Only reasons I want to sell it are: My wife doesn't like the backrest (lower on the back than stock sissy-bar) and, 2) I want to have my stock seat reworked since I like the look on the bike better.

Send me a msg. & I'd be glad to go over the details with you if you're interested.

John

Can't sell it yet but wife did bless off on a new seat come this winter. I think I got swindled though my part of Texas dosn't really have a winter.

Hey folks:

Can I get prices from all of you who want to sell? (I'm in Arizona).

Thanks!

Elimax

Let all the guys on here try first but I also have a few available. I think I even have a customer here that wanted to trade his straight across for a stock seat (but his will eventually need recovered and is silver/black right now).

Sean

Hi Sean:

How much $ would you part with that Corbin for?

Thank you.

Elimax

Which one? The customer with the silver and black one just wants to trade even across for a stock seat. The ones I have would be around $200 though I may also do a little trade credit for some stock cores. Shoot me an email if interested. I may have a bad picture of the silver/black one.

Sean

Which one? The customer with the silver and black one just wants to trade even across for a stock seat. The ones I have would be around $200 though I may also do a little trade credit for some stock cores. Shoot me an email if interested. I may have a bad picture of the silver/black one.

Sean

My 99 came with a corbin seat as well. I thought it was a great selling poing knowing they're not cheap. The first time I took it to fuel it up and spent 15 minutes trying to get the gas cap off and 15 minutes puting it back on, the seat came off that same night. The velcro flap is hidious and the 3 inch hole that leads to the gas cap had my hand cramping up. After I fueled the bike up and jammed my hand in to try to get the cap on, my hand smelt ike gas because the left over gas from the nozzle spilt everywhere.. If i was to sell it, what would it be worth?

The stock seat is fine for fueling up but man is it ever uncomfortable. Went for a 200 km run and my arse was felt like I had sat on a concrete block for the ride. haahah

Latest posts

Back