cry babies at work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Not sure if many of you have to deal with a sniveler at work or not. I have to deal with a guy that is a little whiney BITCH. He is in upper management and seriously sounds like a little cry baby when things don't go his way. almost goes into a temper tantrum and snivels about every little thing. Then on top of that he is about the moodiest muther fucker around. :bang head:

G

He's probably on anti-depressants, or another psychoactive Rx. Keep a log of his behavior and take it thru the union rep to management. He will get told to change via counseling or the file thickens, and if he goes far-enough, he's gone.

Don't know about meds, maybe he needs some. Sounds like a defense mechanism. He probably can't handle the pressure, so he goes back to 3 yr old behavior. When you act moody people will leave you alone. They don't want to deal with the attitude. I work with anywhere from 10 to 30 guys depending on the job(road construction). Most of the behavior I equate with a playground. I work with a Guy like your describing. I do everything in my power to stay from him.

Try a different approach to dealing with him, he sounds like he has a serious problem, make sure you are not the trigger.

Show some empathy to the guy, as I said he may have a real problem.

O

Make friends with him. Find out the most dangerous thing he does, be it sky diving, mountain climbing, or bike riding. Go along for the bike ride and kick him in front of a tractor trailer. Problem solved.

Back