Custom Parts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roninB4

Reaction score
How-D
Second post here for a newbie. I've already done a search but can't find much of anything so I'll ask. Is there a section on the board where parts made by members here are sold? Yes there are the usual vendors and that's fine but I like the idea of parts made by members. Sometimes members will have an idea that is unique or not worth the trouble for the larger parts houses. Thanking all in advance for your replies.

Hi B4,
I'm not in the biz to make V-Max parts (though I do make some for the ZX 11 and ZRX ) that are for sale. I've made my own bar ends and scoop grills. They are a bit time consuming and I'd have to get more that what you could buy these for otherwise. The Kawasaki parts are another story as nobody makes the parts that I do.
Lew

Would just like to see what is available before I spend any money on anything. I also like seeing what others have done as it either gives me confidence to attempt it on my own or convinces me that I should spend the money for the work of others and not attempt it myself.

roninB4 said:
Would just like to see what is available before I spend any money on anything. I also like seeing what others have done as it either gives me confidence to attempt it on my own or convinces me that I should spend the money for the work of others and not attempt it myself.
All I can say is GO FOR IT. There is nothing more rewarding than making your own mods by creating them from ordinary stuff lying around the house or hardware stores. Sometimes you will refine them several times until they are just right for you. If interested, I can send you pics of some mods that I made where you can perhaps get an idea what would work for you. Perhaps Buster might even consider a spot where home made mods are on display for view and consideration of what's possible for little money spent. I'm not into manufacturing but am willing to help those that want to use their own creativity and skills.

Back