Deals Gap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but I heard that you might as well be on a harley the way that the cops are watching it now.Too many deaths and injuries.

They should shut it down and have everybody ride one direction then back.No head on crashes.This is the reason that I always preferred riding on a motocross track instead of out in the woods.

Shawn

Thanks for the info..I was 50/50 about going but sounds like its not as enjoyable/safe as I had thought. Still will probably ride up to Laconia area in Aug though.

T

Shawn

Thanks for the info..I was 50/50 about going but sounds like its not as enjoyable/safe as I had thought. Still will probably ride up to Laconia area in Aug though.

T

Been there!!! It's worth going at least once M8.:thumbs up: Just because you go doesn't mean you have to go a million MPH... Trust me... You won't on ANY VMAX...

318 turns in 11 miles. I don't think you can comprehend that unless you've gone and done it...

The roads around it are better IMHO. VERY beautiful scenry too.

I will be taking the SV back next June for my second time.:punk:

4G

Yeah I would like to go but I've got family visiting that weekend so it would be tough to bail and go. :biglaugh:
Maybe i'll just go on a different date sometime. How hard are the accomodations to get there? :ummm:

4G

Yeah I would like to go but I've got family visiting that weekend so it would be tough to bail and go. :biglaugh:
Maybe i'll just go on a different date sometime. How hard are the accomodations to get there? :ummm:

Not hard... You can call Fontana Village and stay there or there are other places as well... Fontana has cabins too!:thumbs up: I think I am going to get a cabin next year when I go... We'll have to see...

when is everyone going? I went earlier this spring but you can never get enough of the dragon's tail:rocket bike:

Latest posts

Back