Delkevic Mufflers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They make nice mufflers and as long as you're not looking for an increase in power they will be less weight and more sound. If you are looking to get any power gains you would need to go to a full system.

I have one on my vfr750. Nice quality and good sound. I have no complaints.....

Attachments

• 20190512_111544.jpg
    20190512_111544.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
They make nice mufflers and as long as you're not looking for an increase in power they will be less weight and more sound. If you are looking to get any power gains you would need to go to a full system.
yeah not interested in HP gains just want a sound more muscle bike related....any suggestions on removing that cinder block muffler unit that'll make it easier?

thanks Sean

The stock exhaust is heavy and a lot of wiggling involved. Remove the rear covers and loosen up those rear pipes as well as the front pipes. Don't forget the lower center bolt up under the bike. Spray penetrating oil over a few days to help get everything freed up.

Hey OP, for the price, you can't go wrong, especially with those mid pipe adapters, those Delkevic look slick!

Just got new Supertrapp in the mail yesterday, this is what you get nowadays for $800+ in a box. Like last max, don't need more power, looking for shavin' weight and bringing' on the sound.

Also Salut Sean, you 'da OG and legend! Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4890.JPG
    IMG_4890.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey OP, for the price, you can't go wrong, especially with those mid pipe adapters, those Delkevic look slick!

Just got new Supertrapp in the mail yesterday, this is what you get nowadays for $800+ in a box. Like last max, don't need more power, looking for shavin' weight and bringing' on the sound.

thanks for the response.....I'd be interested in how your install goes if you wouldn't mind.

I really like the way the ST’s look….they’re closer to the original look than any others….just can’t do $300 more for them.

Back