dog name

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about;

Peppe
Paco
pablo
chiko
hesse
amigo
taco

my dog's name is Buddy because, if you have food - his your buddy!

what is the taco bell dogs name??

The gf said to find another dog. She's got three - a golden named izabell, a grey hound named pepsi, and a beagle named penny.

My two mutts (half rott and lab) are rockelle and devil.

Sean

After she named him 4 different times she went with Levi.(?)

I call him Killer. He is the most vicious,fearless miniature dog that I have ever seen.Tears the shit out of my jack russel all day long.I kinda like him.

I've got A Jack Russell named Josie.

I wanted to name her Gus for my Favorite character from lonesome Dove but the old lady kept fighting me on it.

Josie was from the Outlaw Josie Wales.

She's a real killer as you can see:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1460.jpg
    100_1460.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1466.jpg
    100_1466.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
We've got a Papillon named Ricky.

Short for Ricochet - because he bounces off the walls all day. Energetic little pooch!

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_1282.JPG
    Resize of IMG_1282.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
Chris, you oughta make a thread for people to post their pets. (unless thats too gay cause this is a Vmax website or something.) My wife let me know that I own three damn dogs right now.:surprise: I gotta get back home just to stop the old lady from inheriting more damn animals. I swear you have some property that looks kinda like a farm and everyone takes you for the animal shelter and drops thier animals off :bang head: anyway just an Idea.
:cheers:

This is Leo. He thinks small dogs are great - toys.

Attachments

• Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 7
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 4
We had one lion killer like Shawns, I named it,
EL Mouse-O Teeth like razors,,,, It ripped me up daily. It was the wifes dog and it let me know.

Latest posts

Back