Don't cross your thumbs (graphic pic)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope she starts to feel better soon. That looked uber painful.

How did she manage to get her thumb in the way of the string? I can't for the life of me figure out how you could get your hand in the string's path from the normal shooting position.

Hope she starts to feel better soon. That looked uber painful.

How did she manage to get her thumb in the way of the string? I can't for the life of me figure out how you could get your hand in the string's path from the normal shooting position.

MURPY'S LAW: Anything that can go wrong.....will.

Combine that law with l o n g fingernails, and you get into the strings' pathway. She had it unwrapped last evening for a while, and it really is starting to look a lot better now. She has quite a bit of the nail bed left on there, and it looked to me as if she's got a better'n 50/50 chance of getting some nail re-growth. Only time will tell.

She even rode my 09 yesterday - taking it to the metal fab shop for fitment of custom length mirror stems I'm having made up. She also took off on her Rune for work this morning, so at least she's able to grip a throttle again.

Latest posts

Back