Don't watch this if your offended by boobs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it, I suspect she loves boobs a bit more than she is admitting :th_SmileyBoobs:

They totally missed his point and got high centered on his slightly left of perfect politically correctness. He made a great point and I think it played out exactly as he had anticipated. He must have had quite a smirk walking back to his car and pulling out of the parking lot. I think it was great and we got to see how damn stuffy and self-righteous adult snowflakes can be. IMHO a proper journalist would have just glossed over his remark and kept going.

A discussion about 1st amendment, guy makes a very mild joke, the anchor becomes so offended that she pulls the plug. I love irony!

I have been reading my news online for the last few years and I forgot how sanctimonious these cocksuckers are. :clapping:

Pretty ridiculous, this whole PC movement is out of hand.
Ya know there is breast cancer awarness bracelets that say " I love boobies" or" save the boobies " or something. Strange to me that saying boobs are one of two things that have never let him down is offensive.
I wonder how the anchor feels about the vagina monologues?
*FYI I have no idea what the vagina monologues are about but I'm guessing the anchor is not offended by them. Curious any women on here offended by a man's obsession with boobs ?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Love it, I suspect she loves boobs a bit more than she is admitting :th_SmileyBoobs:

They totally missed his point and got high centered on his slightly left of perfect politically correctness. He made a great point and I think it played out exactly as he had anticipated. He must have had quite a smirk walking back to his car and pulling out of the parking lot. I think it was great and we got to see how damn stuffy and self-righteous adult snowflakes can be. IMHO a proper journalist would have just glossed over his remark and kept going.

A discussion about 1st amendment, guy makes a very mild joke, the anchor becomes so offended that she pulls the plug. I love irony!

I have been reading my news online for the last few years and I forgot how sanctimonious these cocksuckers are. :clapping:

I guess I have to differ with you there. A proper journalist would have followed the new lead and asked what kind of boobs do you like.

Back