DragBike Sale - Feeler

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATED! My Drag bikes and engines related to them are now for sale! Going to be building a new bike! Pictures are not most current setup but gives you the idea.
$3000 - 85 Dragbike
$1500 Chassis +$7500 Longrod Engine - 2nd 85 Dragbike

Well, Looks like I may be building a new Dragbike eventually that will be of great interest to everyone here I think. BUT, i'll need to get rid of the current bikes if I do it.

Just wondering if anyone here is wanting to get into the fun. I'll have the 85 that some have already seen. It still needs work to get finished and be a turn key bike. We could do the work but price will of course determine how complete.

And then I have the other chain drive engine (Jim Rodgers should buy this one) that put out tons of power and a chassis that can be sold with out without the engine.

I'll post more details soon on the new project if it comes to fruition.

Sean

Attachments

• Sean Dragbike 2.jpg
    Sean Dragbike 2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Chassis Side View.JPG
    Chassis Side View.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Chassis Front.JPG
    Chassis Front.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
And then I have the other chain drive engine (Jim Rodgers should buy this one) that put out tons of power and a chassis that can be sold with out without the engine.

Sean

You're killing me buddy!! You know I would LOVE to put that engine in Toxic...... Would have to sell my 1428 though...... Shit, damn Mod Monkey called you didn't he LOL!!!!!!

Get er done! I just bought the engine I need for the upcoming project! I will wait until it's in my hands in a few weeks to post pictures! My project will take awhile so if you are indeed serious we need to talk (need to discuss our other business anyway that needs finished up).

Sean

Get er done! I just bought the engine I need for the upcoming project! I will wait until it's in my hands in a few weeks to post pictures! My project will take awhile so if you are indeed serious we need to talk (need to discuss our other business anyway that needs finished up).

Sean

Will do! Check your email for some pictures of Toxic from last weekend:biglaugh: The other items will be leaving my place this week for sure. Have to go to the US to drop them into the mail.

so.. how much would you be selling the 1428 for, Rider? What would be involved in getting a engine out of the Canada? Just curious.

Jim could bring the engine onto the U.S. side and then ship from there. OR, just do the forward air freight from where ever. If you get it onto the U.S. side and ship to a U.S. address then you will avoid any import tariffs (though there are ways around that too).

Sean

You're killing me buddy!! You know I would LOVE to put that engine in Toxic...... Would have to sell my 1428 though...... Shit, damn Mod Monkey called you didn't he LOL!!!!!!

Hey Sean listen up! I think Jim is killing me :bang head: a 1428 with low compression pistons and the turbo kit would be SWEET in my bike :punk:

G

Need to work on Jim for sure! His bike runs great and would make a nice engine! We do have another 1428 block here we could build up too and get some low comp pistons for it. It's also chain drive so we'd need to do something on the wheels you have (I have an adapter that could convert your shaft wheel to a chain drive so not a big deal). Even got a couple of swingarms for chain drive laying around!

Sean

Man you guys are killing me!!!! Sean, I need to find out some measurements from you, want to make sure the front sprocket will line up with the rear etc.

As for shipping it is easy enough to do, can just ship from Niagara Falls, Ny. I would also need to keep my lockup clutch so some negotiation on price etc. would have to go on. Will get to thinking heavily on this......

Latest posts

Back