• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

exhaust tip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree....he started out lower but seen they were selling like mad!
I might be wrong, but it seems to me that greed set in!

shawn kloker said:
Ya,I was wondering if you get a reach around for the $300.

LMAO!

Probably just a handfull of spit of your lucky!

Those tips are sweet but getting high enough to say what the hell and buy a full exhaust

Last edited:
$100 would be a fair price to pay for the look if you really liked it. As far as the sound goes, it's not much different as drilling the 1/2" holes and spacing the original covers back on.

I figured $150 would be fair considering.With a cnc mill they would be easy to make once the program was made.

300$ is the price on bid, :confused2: i d'ont fix the price, someone want a buy it now,
now i put one to bid, it your turn to fix the price.
it best offer.
:th_peace:

yea, I know....gotta get my spending under control.
you REALLY dont wanna know what my CC payments are now....lol
can you say.....almost time for a 2nd mortgage????
or a 2nd J O B!
gotta slap myself on the back of the hand once in a while and say no....lol
BTW....I got the highway bars....put them on.
looks nice....sat on it (wishing it wasnt snowing) and tested them to see how it will feel to stretch out my legs.
We'll see how they are when the snow stops (who cares about the sub zero temp..... a few layers of clothes will take care of that!)
Next thing tho, is a shed of her very own!
Need the garage back for my woodworking!
Randy

Back