Fair is fair...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is heading in a bad direction. I have to say I've changed my mind on banning assault weapons and high capacity mags. They are the weapons the 2nd amendment meant for us to keep. I can see confiscation of firearms coming. It will start in the extreme liberal state of Massachusetts, where the values of our forefathers have already been crapped upon. Anyone doing it the legal way will be first. And in the end, who will still have weapons?

This is heading in a bad direction. I have to say I've changed my mind on banning assault weapons and high capacity mags. They are the weapons the 2nd amendment meant for us to keep. I can see confiscation of firearms coming. It will start in the extreme liberal state of Massachusetts, where the values of our forefathers have already been crapped upon. Anyone doing it the legal way will be first. And in the end, who will still have weapons?

It's a really bad time for us gun owners, here is a link to the purposed legislation http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons this would add myself and my friends and MILLIONS of other honest law abiding gun owners on the NFA list and more or less treat us like criminals. The root of the problem is that it's all cosmetic, meaning these people don't know anything about the way guns operate.. I'm really concerned about this but I know I'll sell all of mine before I go on that list...

All of this attention is driving the price of all guns thru the roof. I don't have any assault type weapons (why on earth would anyone want one of those???) and the only large capacity gun I have is a tube feed .22....I don't know if that falls in the assault category or not. But it seems to me like this would be a great time to sell off my guns....maybe buy some vmax parts or something.....keep a little 6 shot .22 revolver for home defense and rest easier knowing I don't have any of those hi-cal., hi-cap., highly dangerous assault type weapons! Think that's just what I'll do.....SELL MY GUNS!! (you guys in Langley monitoring this site....did you get that? don't bother coming here, I don't have any guns!!)

I feel calmer and more at peace already just for having made that decision! :eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty:

Is it too late to go back and change my vote to a YES for BO? :ummm:

All of this attention is driving the price of all guns thru the roof. I don't have any assault type weapons (why on earth would anyone want one of those???) and the only large capacity gun I have is a tube feed .22....I don't know if that falls in the assault category or not. But it seems to me like this would be a great time to sell off my guns....maybe buy some vmax parts or something.....keep a little 6 shot .22 revolver for home defense and rest easier knowing I don't have any of those hi-cal., hi-cap., highly dangerous assault type weapons! Think that's just what I'll do.....SELL MY GUNS!! (you guys in Langley monitoring this site....did you get that? don't bother coming here, I don't have any guns!!)

I feel calmer and more at peace already just for having made that decision! :eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty:

Is it too late to go back and change my vote to a YES for BO? :ummm:

I just sold all of mine to a guy I used to work with a few min ago, really nice guy so there was no receipts written... Funny thing is when I was out fishing the other day my two pistols I was carrying slipped from their holsters and fell into the lake :bang head::bang head::bang head: I'm completely unarmed now :confused2::confused2:

Some people laugh at .22's, but my "little" 22 Magnum revolver, firing a 40-grain hollow point through a 6-inch barrel, does a ton of damage and has very little recoil, making it pretty darn accurate for a "little" gun.

Some people laugh at .22's, but my "little" 22 Magnum revolver, firing a 40-grain hollow point through a 6-inch barrel, does a ton of damage and has very little recoil, making it pretty darn accurate for a "little" gun.

Little in caliber Mtn, not little in effectiveness! A .22 mag is a very hot peice, and I sure wouldn't want to catch a .22 LRHP in the cheek bone either.

It's just a term I've always used like...."that's a nice little VMax"....when obviously, none of them are actually 'little'. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back