Fair is fair...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Well seems in how they published all the cpl holders names and addresses I think it's only fair for them being public figures to have their info posted as well..

So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "columnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the Marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you?ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832

Attachments

• 249841_485376891501186_1611110240_n.jpg
    249841_485376891501186_1611110240_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 30
Well seems in how they published all the cpl holders names and addresses I think it's only fair for them being public figures to have their info posted as well..

So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "columnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the Marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you?ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832

Whoa....what is this? Is it a public document....do you have a link? I fuckin' better not be on that list!! :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

Good deal i will do my best to help spread this. I think it should go in the paper like the rest

Thanks Kyle, we need to stay on this shit... I've seen some bad times as a gun owner but never an all out assault on the second amendment like is what's happening now.... :damn angry:

Sad but true Danny, it's only for that area of NY I think but still...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blo...addresses-215214269--abc-news-topstories.html

It appears that Weschester, Putnam & Rockland Counties are well covered with a few CCW permit holders listed elsewhere in the state.

Doesn't matter, even if only one CCW holder was listed it's completely wrong. They are placing these permit holders in the very dangerous position of having to defend themselves against a fanatical element of the gun control movement!

Who the fuck do they think they are....placing innocent law abiding citizens in a position like that!!

I am so goddamn pissed off at this it's not even funny!

Whoa....what is this? Is it a public document....do you have a link? I fuckin' better not be on that list!! :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:
It looks as if your OK Dan-o, what I saw was that they posted a map of gun permit holders in Westchester and Rockland Counties. It a interactive map with dots that once clicked shows the permit holders name and address.
This is a fucking outrage! I hope the editors/ journalists get plenty of feedback(!!!) at THEIR home addresses!
If I was the neighbors that didn't have a gun I would get one ASAP because it can also be used as road map for would be theives as to unprotected homes!
EDIT: I forgot to list Putnam county.

It appears that Weschester, Putnam & Rockland Counties are well covered with a few CCW permit holders listed elsewhere in the state.

Doesn't matter, even if only one CCW holder was listed it's completely wrong. They are placing these permit holders in the very dangerous position of having to defend themselves against a fanatical element of the gun control movement!

Who the fuck do they think they are....placing innocent law abiding citizens in a position like that!!

I am so goddamn pissed off at this it's not even funny!

Hence why I started this thread here and posted this same info on my facebook and every other forum I'm a member of. We need to push back LEGALLY against all of this bullshit that's being pushed on us because if we don't then the mindless sheep who's only concern is what's on tv that particular night will start to believe that their friends and neighbors who own guns are bad people.

Re: Another gun control FAIL!!

Here's your fuckin' problem Mr Worley!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/24/webster-new-york-firefighter-shot/1788917/

You want to point fingers then start with the system that never followed up on this guy.....as a convicted felon he wasn't supposed to have any weapons at all!

Well, I guess he did, didn't he Mr Worley!!

Journalistic sensationalism at it's very worst! Gonna get some good people hurt too, almost a guarantee!

Lol...I just copied the reporters address's and posted back again in the original article.

Eric

Well had someone reported me to Yahoo...well atleast said that he did, and I replied back that I am not promoting violence or harassment, but stating that "It doesnt feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot".

Well had someone reported me to Yahoo...well atleast said that he did, and I replied back that I am not promoting violence or harassment, but stating that "It doesnt feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot".

Awesome!!! :clapping:

Now they know where to find a gun and the elderly couple down the street don't own a gun and are helpless should they decide that is their next victims. Brilliant , just brilliant......

Now they know where to find a gun and the elderly couple down the street don't own a gun and are helpless should they decide that is their next victims. Brilliant , just brilliant......

Exactly!! This puts a target on both gun owners and non gun owners....depending on the intent of the researcher. There was no logical reason for publishing this list other than to cause controversy.....and people are going to get hurt over this, guaranteed!!

Whether or not I have a CCW permit IS NOT public information, it's private and personal, in my opinion.

Suppose someone published a clear and concise list of homes that have absolutely no protection what so ever? You think that person wouldn't get in a shitload of trouble for 'offering targets' or some such horse-shit? I don't see a bit of difference here....just the other side of the coin!

Exactly!! This puts a target on both gun owners and non gun owners....depending on the intent of the researcher. There was no logical reason for publishing this list other than to cause controversy.....and people are going to get hurt over this, guaranteed!!

Whether or not I have a CCW permit IS NOT public information, it's private and personal, in my opinion.

Suppose someone published a clear and concise list of homes that have absolutely no protection what so ever? You think that person wouldn't get in a shitload of trouble for 'offering targets' or some such horse-shit? I don't see a bit of difference here....just the other side of the coin!

From the looks of the map it was permits to own a gun not just ccw, the impression I got from it was that they were trying to say that these are the homes of people who have guns. Facebook pulled the pic I put on there so I'm reposting all of the info again on there, I bet we can strike back alot harder through social networking because who the hell reads a newspaper anymore ;)

I would say that each and every one of us needs to take those addresses, print them up and put a posting up at each range, gun shop, gun club, etc... Get as many people to start sending these guys letters at home as possible.

At this point, there is no use in arguing the point of pro vs. anti gun with these guys. They are so far left there is no bringing them back. We just need to fill their home and work mail boxes each and every day with hundreds and hundreds of letters expressing our outrage. Make it uncomfortable enough for these assholes and their families to realize that they are directly responsible for their actions when dealing with peoples personal information and potentially putting them in danger.

Additionally we collectively as gun owners need to find a comprehensive list of all advertisers in this piece of shit left leaning rag of a newspaper and send them letters, refusing to spend a dime on their services until they pull their sponsorship.
The only thing the paper cares about is circulation and advertising. Hit them in those two places and then, only then might they buckle under and fire all responsible for this completely reckless and irresponsible action.

Wow, what a douche reporter. Proof that news now is just another popularity contest, nobody gives a shit about actual journalism anymore.

Latest posts

Back