Finally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi 02GF74
I'm with you on the 57 mins, so no way am I watching that length of video, it's nearly a feature film! Also I am not impressed with people having hi IQ's, and I'm almost certain they have practiced the test many times over to impress their like-minded friends, to me they do not come across as being generally intelligent, just very knowledgeable in their own field of study, and sometimes extremely boring, there's no way that guy will have a VMax! I regard myself as very intelligent, but I'm frightened to take the IQ test just incase it comes out the exact opposite , so I would need to practice the test and I cannot think of why I would spend my time doing that.

My wife and I are anti-vax, but did take the jags as we do not want it on our conscience's that we may pass it on to family, especially one daughter who is anti-vax and is trying to start a family. So I suppose there are many different reasons for many different people as to why or why not, we just say it's their choice and we do not blame people for not taking it due to governments being so dishonest at times and putting up barriers to anything medical that goes terribly wrong later on. In-fact there are so many instances of dishonesty in this country now that it's hard to keep up with it and it has become generally acceptable as far as I can see. For instance steal from the working classes and it is called entrepreneurship, steal from the rich and it's called theft!

In the summer we like to drive down the west coast of France, over the Pyrenees, and down to the east coat of Spain, but I do not think we would get out the country now if we never got the vax, plus my wife's work involves children and she would not be allowed into work without the vax, so we also feel forced into it.

We just don't want this thing, or to pass it on, but would not be surprised if we turned into zombies.
Just be advised. There is no question from either side. Even if vaxed you can carry it and pass it to others.. I know it's crazy but that my friend no one argues. So be careful around others

The sad part of it all is that these conversations never took place for things like polio, small pox, plague, tetanus, hepatitis, whooping cough, diphtheria, rotavirus and up until recently measles.

All it took was one lying doctor in a lawsuit and a couple of social media people to pick it up and run with it now we have millions of people dying rather than take a simple, free vaccine.

That's the tragedy of it all. The news is absolutely rife with non-vaccinated believers dying every single day and it just falls on deaf ears.

All because Andrew Wakefield lied and falsified some research to make money on a lawsuit back in the 90's.

The sad part of it all is that these conversations never took place for things like polio, small pox, plague, tetanus, hepatitis, whooping cough, diphtheria, rotavirus and up until recently measles.

All because Andrew Wakefield lied and falsified some research to make money on a lawsuit back in the 90's.
If I could add to that; examples from me are contaminated blood where they poor souls were fed to the dogs by both the govt and medical profession (shame on them all), thalidomide (I do not have to any go any further than this). Allot of these people have had very poor quality in life, but still it went on. In the name of money it will continue.

In-fact there are so many instances of dishonesty in this country now that it's hard to keep up with it and it has become generally acceptable as far as I can see. For instance steal from the working classes and it is called entrepreneurship, steal from the rich and it's called theft!

Man you got that right. The biggest dishonesty comes from where? Start's with the Media stealing our beliefs'.
I have many friends that have not been Vaccinated. That's they're business. I live with my 93 year old mom and we are vaccinated.
Doesn't matter what decision a person makes. They're belief of what they read/hear out-weighs the risks. Many live by what they read / hear and not by what they see. There seems to always be Bad-A$$ brainy 'Doctors and Scientists" showing us the pros of getting the vaccine, while on the other network, there's other Bad-A$$ 'Doctors and Scientists' showing reasons for not getting the vaccine. The Media is a big problem today. Fear and Death make the news.

That's where you just trust the math.

99% of all deaths from covid are among unvaccinated people.

98% of all people hospitalized with covid right now are unvaccinated people.

And this:

while on the other network, there's other Bad-A$$ 'Doctors and Scientists' showing reasons for not getting the vaccine.
And they are dying in droves.

And these people:
There seems to always be Bad-A$$ brainy 'Doctors and Scientists" showing us the pros of getting the vaccine
Are not.

57 minutes....?

If he is so bleeding clever, it should take 20 seconds to answer whether you should have a vaccine or not. LOL

I can't spare the time to watch that.

There are many other vaccines, such as against yellow fever, TB, flu, small pox that I'm not aware of having had the furore that the covid has.

BTW what was Mr the

BTW the couple of folks who think to have had it, were you tested for it?
They were not testing for it in January 2020 .

They were not testing for it in January 2020 .
Yes, they were. That's how the first case of Covid-19 in the United States was identified by the CDC on January 20th, 2020.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191
On January 20, 2020, the CDC confirmed that the patient’s nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs tested positive for 2019-nCoV by real-time reverse-transcriptase–polymerase-chain-reaction (rRT-PCR) assay.

Edit to add: They did NOT, however, have the rapid test we have today that is most widely used. That was still in development.

Yes, they were. That's how the first case of Covid-19 in the United States was identified by the CDC on January 20th, 2020.

On January 20, 2020, the CDC confirmed that the patient’s nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs tested positive for 2019-nCoV by real-time reverse-transcriptase–polymerase-chain-reaction (rRT-PCR) assay.

Edit to add: They did NOT, however, have the rapid test we have today that is most widely used. That was still in development.
Well they were not doing them around here at that time the all the doctors here told me was there was a strange virus going around . I don't think the test got here until around March if I remember correctly. And this was the first reported case so test were definitely not common. I had it the first week of January but it lasted a long time ! well over 3 weeks before I started feeling half human again. I was tested for Flu, Pneumonia, Bronchitis all which were negative.

Last edited:

According to this article the Emergency use authorization for to use the test was not issued until 4 days after January 31st so we did not have the test here for sure when I had it & there was not much known about it at the time. COVID-19 testing problems started early, U.S. still playing from behind | Modern Healthcare

According to this article the Emergency use authorization for to use the test was not issued until 4 days after January 31st so we did not have the test here for sure when I had it & there was not much known about it at the time. COVID-19 testing problems started early, U.S. still playing from behind | Modern Healthcare
You're talking about public emergency use of the rapid test. I clearly stated that we did not have that available yet.

But the CDC had the ability to test and was using it as early as late December 2019. They were testing people arriving in California from China after they came down with symptoms. That is how we found out it was here for sure in January in Washington State as the article I posted clearly stated.

You're talking about public emergency use of the rapid test. I clearly stated that we did not have that available yet.

But the CDC had the ability to test and was using it as early as late December 2019. They were testing people arriving in California from China after they came down with symptoms. That is how we found out it was here for sure in January in Washington State as the article I posted clearly stated.
But the fact is it was very limited and most likely had to be in the hospital for it . The doctors offices did not have access to the test for it at least around here and they really did not know anything about it . If the 1st confirmed case was middle of January there is no way my office knew anything since I had it before then.

But the fact is it was very limited and most likely had to be in the hospital for it . The doctors offices did not have access to the test for it at least around here and they really did not know anything about it . If the 1st confirmed case was middle of January there is no way my office knew anything since I had it before then.
That's true. In the beginning you had to be showing symptoms pretty much before you could get tested.

The other major drawback was that they focused so much on the West Coast. When the restrictions started, people couldn't fly to the U.S. from China, so they would fly to Europe and then from Europe into New York.

That's why suddenly New York exploded with Covid.

But the blanket statement that they weren't testing in January is completely false. They were. Lots.

To add to that: That was the only part of Trump's operation warp speed that really fell down - the testing. That was bungled pretty badly. That's what happens when you get companies making a bunch of promises for contracts that they can't deliver on.

Warp Speed was a hell of an accomplishment. Most people don't think so simply because they look at how bad things got.

A great many anti-vaccine people tend to come up with all kinds of "you can't develop a vaccine that fast" argument without even realizing that Trump's warp speed was what enabled it to happen.

Typically, when they do vaccines (especially MRNA) and most medications, it's a controlled, multi-stepped operation. You have to do each step in order and get it perfect before you move on to the next step. Warp speed did away with all of that and enabled multi-staged production. It cut the time down big time.

A friend of my wife's who is a Ph.D. at Boston College University Hospital explained it to me like this:

It's like a computer desk from Ikea. You get it home, you open it up and there are instructions. You have to do step 1, then step 2, etc. You can't skip a step or anything like that.​
Now imagine that you get to spread the whole thing out, get all the parts for all the steps separated. Then you get a team to assemble each step simultaneously and then assemble those completed steps together.​
Suddenly, the desk that would take you half the day to do is assembled and ready to use in half an hour.​
That's really a huge deal. It's something Trump was never given any credit for that he really should have been. A great many people act like he didn't do anything when fact of the matter is there was really nothing he could do.

The Pfizer vaccine didn't get emergency use approval until December 20th, 2020. So by the time there was an approval for use, it was only one vaccine and Trump only had 4 weeks left to use it. That was barely enough time to ship out the equipment that was needed to keep it refrigerated properly, let alone start using it.

That's where you just trust the math.
Survival rates for COVID-19 misrepresented in posts I agree in trusting the math. Looks to me like the average person in the US has a better than 99% chance of surviving covid.

" THE FACTS: As of July 23, there were more than 34.3 million known cases of COVID-19 in the United States and 610,370 deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. That means the case fatality ratio -- or the portion of known cases that result in death in the country -- is 1.8%. In other words, on average, 98.2% of known COVID-19 patients in the U.S. survive. Because the true number of infections is much larger than just the documented cases, the actual survival rate of all COVID-19 infections is even higher than 98.2%. "

Survival rates for COVID-19 misrepresented in posts I agree in trusting the math. Looks to me like the average person in the US has a better than 99% chance of surviving covid.

" THE FACTS: As of July 23, there were more than 34.3 million known cases of COVID-19 in the United States and 610,370 deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. That means the case fatality ratio -- or the portion of known cases that result in death in the country -- is 1.8%. In other words, on average, 98.2% of known COVID-19 patients in the U.S. survive. Because the true number of infections is much larger than just the documented cases, the actual survival rate of all COVID-19 infections is even higher than 98.2%. "
False statistical manipulation.

The total infections also includes vaccinated people who are infected yet will suffer no or very few symptoms and do not die of it. Considering that just over half the population is vaccinated, the mortality rate is nearly double what you think it is.

That's not to mention the permanent damage that covid causes the unvaccinated. The lung damage has already been well documented as has renal and heart damage. The long term effects are yet to be known, but it will in all likelihood shorten their lives considerably.

So if you're perfectly OK with risking a 4% chance of death then go for it. If you're also OK with having permanent health issues that shorten and lower the quality of your life, then go for it.

Best of luck.

As for the conspiracy theory for us being made to get the Covid Vaccine. Don't you think they'd have already gotten to us with the Pollio vaccine. The yearly Flu Vaccine. The Pneumonia Vaccine. The Shingles Vaccines. Ect...... So if you think something's going on and don't want to get it. You've already be had. Might as well finish the play and go the whole 100 yards. That was my feeling about this crap.

The lung damage has already been well documented as has renal and heart damage. The long term effects are yet to be known, but it will in all likelihood shorten their lives considerably.

If you're also OK with having permanent health issues that shorten and lower the quality of your life, then go for it.
I was just starting to feel a bit better this week, and muster up some optimism,,,,,,,,,,,until I read your post. :(

Back