Finally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got something I saw yesterday, I'll pass on to you
but this article is still interesting to read. Was for me anyway...
That was (for me) interesting, I think there may be some truth in there.

Time will open out the truth, but unfortunately this may take another three generations. And by that time everyone we know just now will be dead, so there will be no-one to blame.

I am positive I had a bad case of it in January 2020 before they were pushing it. I felt almost exactly like I did the year before when I had pneumonia but it took a lot longer for my lungs to feel better. All I was told was I did not have the flu,bronchitis or pneumonia that there was a strange virus going around so who knows.
Sounds like you did have this thing inside you. It has slight differences from anything else you have ever had.

Dead true I don't need to wait and here it from someone else !!!. I know tons of people in the medical profession and all have told me the same ! I even know if a couple nurses that were told to shut up about how they were marking deaths if they wanted to keep there job.

Same info here Kyle. My sister, S.O. and lots of other RN's are telling me the same.

So it just so happened that last PM my wife and I went out with another couple, who are long time friends we had not seen in a while.. He is a degreed Pharmacist and has a VERY high position at pharma company.. That said back approx 2/20 the whole family came down with COVID. The Upper Teens daughter is fine in about a week, had cold symptoms. The wife gets pretty sick [has some health issues including some raspatory thing before COVID] she is about 20 days to recovery. My buddy is also about a week recovery.. nothing more than serious cold like symptoms. He told me they all took some script meds, and vitamins.

All have been antibody tested 3 times.. The latest just a few weeks ago. Result is after about 18 months all 3 still have sufficient antibodies against COVID.

BTW none of them want any shots because they have the antibodies and concerned that it will do more harm than good.

Another side note is that all these pharma smart guys talk, just like we do, the consensus is, the J&J is probably the safest of the bunch.

Sounds like you did have this thing inside you. It has slight differences from anything else you have ever had.
Yes and it made my Kidneys hurt to still not sure they are a 100 % they would give me multiple breathing treatments every time I went in. I went thru a few z packs and shots and then they gave me predizon for 2 months and 2 different inhalers but like I said I just ain't the type to go around living scared. If my number is up it is up !

Same info here Kyle. My sister, S.O. and lots of other RN's are telling me the same.
Yep and a lot of the Nurses have seen some of the bad adverse reactions and they don't want the shot either. We are going to have a super major shortage of nurses soon because a lot of them are walking off.

I had it back in November of 2020, my wife and daughter both got if from me as well. Wife and I in our mid-50's, daughter in mid-20's. we are all in good health, and very active. wife and I were feeling like crap for a few days, fever and chills one day, then mostly body aches and headache. We have been working from home since 3/2020, but didn't miss a day of work, neither did my wife. Daughter was a little less sick than us. our 2 year old grandson who also lives with us, didn't have any symptoms at all.

I have been tested multiple times since, as I give blood on a regular basis, and my antibody test comes back positive each time, so I have no intention of getting a vaccine for something for which I already have natural immunity.

I work for a very large health care system in FL, and only about 60% of the health care team have been vaccinated. I am sure, like me, many have already had it and don't feel the need. I just hope they continue to leave it as a personal decision as to get the vaccine or not.

We are going to have a super major shortage of nurses soon because a lot of them are walking off.
That's already the case. Texas put out a bounty on them. They'll pay double time for nurses to come help them. Georgia's governor just signed an executive order to give bonuses to nurses and doctors to keep them from walking off the job to Texas and Florida for double pay and bonuses they're offering.

It's literally a bidding war right now for nurses and doctors.

I too believe I had it in Feb 2020 just like you. Tested neg for flu, spent a week in bed sweated thru mattress etc. Then fine. I and wife did get 2x Moderna in March/April was sick for a day following booster but since then nothing. We dont socialize any wear masks who knows? san in law and daughter are "no vax" his daughter tested positive now they are all quarantined. To each his own. Biden et all are a bunch of fraud do/know nothings wouldnt believe a word of anything because they have absolutely no clue...SO...until something else happens I will live for my almost daily ride on my 1985 900 Eliminator (sold the Max) and hope for best

Attachments

• zl900a.JPG
    zl900a.JPG
    348.7 KB · Views: 17
I too believe I had it in Feb 2020 just like you. Tested neg for flu, spent a week in bed sweated thru mattress etc. Then fine. I and wife did get 2x Moderna in March/April was sick for a day following booster but since then nothing. We dont socialize any wear masks who knows? san in law and daughter are "no vax" his daughter tested positive now they are all quarantined. To each his own. Biden et all are a bunch of fraud do/know nothings wouldnt believe a word of anything because they have absolutely no clue...SO...until something else happens I will live for my almost daily ride on my 1985 900 Eliminator (sold the Max) and hope for best
Your bike looks very nice... 👍

I ask everyone here that is discussing their point of view about vaccination for Covid-19 to take 57 minutes and WATCH & LISTEN to this Youtube video from Professor Sam Vaknin. He teaches at 10 universities including Harvard and has multiple I.Q. tests of 190. He is also a self-proclaimed narcissist and has numerous videos on Youtube that can help you deal with people in your life who may or may not have narcisistic qualities, which I recommend highly. Again, I ask please have a listen, it is only 57 minutes and offers a discussion about the pros and cons of taking or not taking the Covid-19 vaccine.

I ask everyone here that is discussing their point of view about vaccination for Covid-19 to take 57 minutes and WATCH & LISTEN to this Youtube video from Professor Sam Vaknin. He teaches at 10 universities including Harvard and has multiple I.Q. tests of 190. He is also a self-proclaimed narcissist and has numerous videos on Youtube that can help you deal with people in your life who may or may not have narcisistic qualities, which I recommend highly. Again, I ask please have a listen, it is only 57 minutes and offers a discussion about the pros and cons of taking or not taking the Covid-19 vaccine.

I'll watch it, but won't be for a few days.. Traveling..

Doing some personal research. I've had Pfizer X 2 & The Booster. Visiting with a Pfizer chemist as I post.
20210828_124845.jpg
The information below is from the State of Florida Department Health (yes, that is the name).

ALL PERSONS 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE IN FLORIDA

The Food & Drug Administration has approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 12 years of age or older. To obtain the vaccine in Florida, individuals 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian.

TRENDING TOPICS
Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatments
Notice of Emergency Rule —Protocols for Controlling COVID-19 in School Settings
Hurricane and Emergency Preparedness Information
Drowning Prevention
Vibrio vulnificus
Find a COVID-19 Vaccination Site
How to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Non-Opioid Pain Treatment

Last edited:
57 minutes....?

If he is so bleeding clever, it should take 20 seconds to answer whether you should have a vaccine or not. LOL

I can't spare the time to watch that.

There are many other vaccines, such as against yellow fever, TB, flu, small pox that I'm not aware of having had the furore that the covid has.

BTW what was Mr the answer, yes or no?

Not really sure why the discussion is continuing as I don't believe those who are against it are going to have it so there is no point in those who have had it trying to to convince them to have it.

No matter what evidence the nay sayers come up with, it can always be demonstrated that for covid as for any other vaccine the benefits greatly outweigh the risk

BTW the couple of folks who think to have had it, were you tested for it?

If he is so bleeding clever, it should take 20 seconds to answer whether you should have a vaccine or not. LOL

I can't spare the time to watch that.

Not really sure why the discussion is continuing as I don't believe those who are against it are going to have it so there is no point in those who have had it trying to to convince them to have it.

BTW the couple of folks who think to have had it, were you tested for it?
Hi 02GF74
I'm with you on the 57 mins, so no way am I watching that length of video, it's nearly a feature film! Also I am not impressed with people having hi IQ's, and I'm almost certain they have practiced the test many times over to impress their like-minded friends, to me they do not come across as being generally intelligent, just very knowledgeable in their own field of study, and sometimes extremely boring, there's no way that guy will have a VMax! I regard myself as very intelligent, but I'm frightened to take the IQ test just incase it comes out the exact opposite , so I would need to practice the test and I cannot think of why I would spend my time doing that.

My wife and I are anti-vax, but did take the jags as we do not want it on our conscience's that we may pass it on to family, especially one daughter who is anti-vax and is trying to start a family. So I suppose there are many different reasons for many different people as to why or why not, we just say it's their choice and we do not blame people for not taking it due to governments being so dishonest at times and putting up barriers to anything medical that goes terribly wrong later on. In-fact there are so many instances of dishonesty in this country now that it's hard to keep up with it and it has become generally acceptable as far as I can see. For instance steal from the working classes and it is called entrepreneurship, steal from the rich and it's called theft!

In the summer we like to drive down the west coast of France, over the Pyrenees, and down to the east coat of Spain, but I do not think we would get out the country now if we never got the vax, plus my wife's work involves children and she would not be allowed into work without the vax, so we also feel forced into it.

We just don't want this thing, or to pass it on, but would not be surprised if we turned into zombies.

Back