Florida Sunday ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am taking a ride up to Sleepy hollow in FLoral city on Sunday leaving my house about 10 am & taking the back roads up. Its about a 85-90 mile ride one way from my house usually a little shorter coming back cause I take a strait shot back. Any one that want to go is welcome. We do play hooligan every once in a while on these rides.

Have a good ride and don't forget the $5 steak and potato lunch. That's Saturday at least, maybe not on Sundays though.

Kyle,

I've been avoiding answering this thread. I really wanted to go on this ride but can't. My FOG Body's just not in shape right now for this kind of distance and time. I'd hate to have to get a room up there and stay overnight. I really hope someone can go with you....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Almost got mike bike going again, runs great, need tire on rear and new tailight to come in, also have a hole in oil pan where the exhaust had rubbed a weep hole.......fairly good drip. Having pipes redone (smashed em in) where it was rubbing, and getting coated. Ive been afk for awhile while working on bike.

Dont tell anyone but my buddy rides his streetglide with me. He will come on a few rides with us to haul my gear lawl :) u know smokes, flask etc.

Last edited:
Back