frame sliders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1

Reaction score
Anyone got a source for frame sliders/engine guards that are long enough too double as pegs?

I have the COO frame sliders and I do not know if Tom has recently started making them shorter or what, but I heard that they were long enough to double as pegs, but mine are not. I can put my feet on them, but I have to make the effort to keep them on, and its not very comfortable. I say your best bet is to get the factory Yamaha ones and add highway pegs for those long distance rides.

I have the COO frame sliders and I do not know if Tom has recently started making them shorter or what, but I heard that they were long enough to double as pegs, but mine are not. I can put my feet on them, but I have to make the effort to keep them on, and its not very comfortable. I say your best bet is to get the factory Yamaha ones and add highway pegs for those long distance rides.

I agree. I was hoping they could double as highway pegs but that isn't as comfortable as I had hoped. They are nice sliders though and can be used as a support area to hold up the bike on jack stands if you keep the stands close to the engine.

My sliders have a replaceable end. I was wondering if I can take that off and come up with some kind of peg to attach to it that way. I haven't researched it yet, just looked at em and said hmm, that might work. Someday I might do something with it.

all good info thanks bros, could i get a length on one of those coo sliders for comparison to stock.

Back