• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free VMax in Orange Park

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deekjx

Reaction score
The bike has had the carbs pulled out for about 5-6 years now. Its a complete bike but its not running because I need to do a carb rebuild. At this point I'm never going to get back to rebuilding the carbs so who ever wants it can have it.

Its just taking up garage space at this point. If you do rebuild the carbs, they will need new rubber parts and a fuel line.

Deejx, Patrick here. Brother, you partings ways with it ? I just saw the ad and had shout out to you. I realze how life changes. Someone grab the bike yet ? Wish Kyle was still here. Even though that was a haul for Texh day for you. We might been able to help. Call or text. 239-210-8068. Patmax

The bike has had the carbs pulled out for about 5-6 years now. Its a complete bike but its not running because I need to do a carb rebuild. At this point I'm never going to get back to rebuilding the carbs so who ever wants it can have it.

Its just taking up garage space at this point. If you do rebuild the carbs, they will need new rubber parts and a fuel line.
I really need an engine for my Vmax so I can get it on the road again. I’m highly interested and I’m about 20 miles east of Tampa and I would love to get it from you.

I'm in Port Charlotte, not that far. Darn! I wish I could Get up there to pick it up ...even without the engine! It wouldn't fit in my little Sonoma. Sorry, you aren't able to keep it. My son has my '85 in California, getting restored, and converted to chain :(

I live in St Augustine and I'm not very far from you. I could pick it up either Tuesday or Thursday this week thanks Randy 904-377-1138

Do you still have it...ill take it.

I really need an engine for my Vmax so I can get it on the road again. I’m highly interested and I’m about 20 miles east of Tampa and I would love to get it from you.
What is the story about you needing a motor ? Did you blow yours up ?

I hope its back up and running. I hate to see another one parted! Nothing like bring an old beast back to life...

Back