Front Tire reccomendations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
Ok, so it's time for a front tire. I know most of you are putting your Max's away for a nice sleep, but down here in the durty south there is always a few days here and there through the winter were we can ride.

So, I'm looking for a front tire, stock size. I replaced the rear when I got the bike with a Avon Venom and I've loved it thusfar. However, I'm having trouble finding a venom for the front.

So who has some good ideas for a front tire and some on-line places to order it?

I tend to ride hard and have more corners then you can shake a stick at, at my disposal.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

I ordered from both before and have nothing bad to say about both, never found prices better than them.

http://www.accwhse.com/
or http://www.ronayers.com/

Calimus said:
Ok, so it's time for a front tire. I know most of you are putting your Max's away for a nice sleep, but down here in the durty south there is always a few days here and there through the winter were we can ride.

So, I'm looking for a front tire, stock size. I replaced the rear when I got the bike with a Avon Venom and I've loved it thusfar. However, I'm having trouble finding a venom for the front.

So who has some good ideas for a front tire and some on-line places to order it?

I tend to ride hard and have more corners then you can shake a stick at, at my disposal.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
________
amber trichomes

Last edited:
I love my ME-880's. I've pushed them to the very limit in the hill country and never once had an ass pucker.....

Where I couldn't tell you....

Saw a ME880 for the front on eBay and it was new. Will soon need new rubber up front and thought I'd take a chance on it. It's intransit right now and will be here on Tuesday. Got it for $50 + $8 shipping from an individual who has great feedback. We'll see.

Latest posts

Back