FRUSTRATED......arghhhhh!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
Sent my rear wheel out in January to have it modified to accept a radial. It's not back yet.

Was told three weeks ago that it was going to be shipped that week.

A call yesterday to find out what's going on and find out that it hasn't been completed let alone shipped. Was told that it would be shipped nest week.

I offered to send a check many weeks ago but was told not to as they were busy and hadn't gotten to it yet.

No communication unless I call. And then what I'm told can't be relied upon.

Their work must be damned good because their customer service is terrible.

Rant over......:bang head:

Yeah, uh, useless post unless you mention who was contracted to do the work.

PATMAX,

True, but I figure that someone on this forum who knows people there which might lead to maybe a fires getting lit under them, so before I blatantly go off on them by using their name, I'll give them a chance to get to it.

And, as Bill says, if you've been around a bit on this forum, you know who it is.

And others wishing to use their service should be advised that getting work done is going to be a long and painful process. They can message me if they wish to get the name.

Just an update.....

My dealer has called twice today with no response.

I have sent two emails with no response.

I have left a message with the "main number" and have sent an email.....thus far, albeit an admittedly short time frame, still no response.

If I hear nothing in the next couple of days, I will name this outfit so others don't get burned.

I have an idea but would not throw anyone under the bus without knowing for fact. I am not currently looking to have a wheel done but I am in the market for a 230 mm rear, I'd much rather buy one used from a member or vendor we use here without issue.
So, I'll wait to see how this plays out.

So sorry,Sounds like youre getting screwed.I dont know who you are talking about,But they have had it since January.Damn!Hope everything works out.I dont know everything,But that's a sure way go go outa business.

Thanks for the support!

PATMAX......I assume the size of my original rear wheel is what you are looking for? If so, IF I can get it back, I'd be interested in selling it to you as I can get another rear wheel that will take a radial in just a few weeks from UFO Performance.....great guys there, BTW.

No word yet from anyone at that company. I will post their name here if I don't hear from them soon and will then file a complaint with the BBB in their area. After that.....?????

I found an email from the "guy" who does the wheel modifications. A very thorough explanation of what they do. Thought it was terrific and was one of the reasons I went with them.

He sated to me in this email that turn around time was " two to three weeks". It has now been just shy of three months.

Still no call. No response to emails.

Latest posts

Back