Frustrated with cv carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job,glad ou got it dialed in a bit better.

What you got for exhaust set up ??? Ya 152.5 might be better for ya if all stock.....

Super traps on stock manifold has 5 discs and racing open disc total= 13 discs have the pro needle kit in with 7" springs needle on 3 with 40 pilots

Super traps on stock manifold has 5 discs and racing open disc total= 13 discs have the pro needle kit in with 7" springs needle on 3 with 40 pilots

So I rode 60 miles today and on my way home bike was runnin on 2 cyl 1&4 worked and 2/3 didn't checked the plugs 1/4 brownish so they were good 2/3 dark black and looked dry. Now here's the kicker it idled but not long in traffic I had to play with throttle. Next after I changed plugs and turned bike on fuel pump primed like crazy it was still hot. Rocked kill switch and it kept wanting to prime. It hesitated to start need to give a little bit of throttle but was firing on all cyls what gives it was synced all wet levels were 17??

Back