Gallery is now open

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you click Gallery now, it will take you to a Photo Gallery page. The idea behind this was for event pictures and mods. You can also start your own little photo album. PLEASE try and keep your photos motorcycle related and don't use your album as a link base to somewhere else. Storage space and bandwidth is expensive! For those of you using the VMax Dark template, it is going to dump you into the vbblue template. You can switch back to the VMax Dark at the bottom of the page, but as you go deeper into the Gallery page, the top of the page gets messed up... this will be a project for me to fix... probably more recoding!:baby0000::31:
So try it out and let me know of any other issues. All new photos should be uploaded to the New Upload section, and either mark the photos as to the name of the category it should go in or send me an email with that information.

Started an album with just two photos at the moment that me and a mate took last night, but after I went through everything I went into Member Galeries and couldn't find it?

Waylander said:
Started an album with just two photos at the moment that me and a mate took last night, but after I went through everything I went into Member Galeries and couldn't find it?

Check now, it is there. I have to recode it so that I don't have to approve all the pictures.

Back