• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 body set SOLD !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tastefully-done set of tins. That will draw attention wherever the new owner rides. Is the center of tank emblem, and the faux air cover side emblems painted or transfers?

Tom Determan, thank-you for the consideration. If you want that set, they're yours for the purchase. Thanks, I appreciate your kindness. Please post up pics once you install them.

I like the way he painted the tuning forks replacing the 'buttons' on the faux gas tank sides, and the painted VMax name appears to be running-across the top of the tank. That's one of my favorite other than stock treatments.

Tom Determan, thank-you for the consideration. If you want that set, they're yours for the purchase. Thanks, I appreciate your kindness. Please post up pics once you install them.

I like the way he painted the tuning forks replacing the 'buttons' on the faux gas tank sides, and the painted VMax name appears to be running-across the top of the tank. That's one of my favorite other than stock treatments.
I'm also looking for some wheels to complement such a nice paint job. Do you know what wheels look trick on the Gen 1 ? Carbon fiber, OEM of a certain era, something else ? Any idea where to track some down ? Kyle mentioned checking with Sean, he might have some or some ideas. These parts will come together on one with an R1 front.

I have a 5-1/2" X 18" rear bolt-up, it uses the OEM shaft drive hub and a new disc wheel machined to it, not cheap. It comes pretty-close to the OEM wheel/tire diameter, if you use a suitable aspect ratio and not something 40-series. That keeps your top-end. My machinist can make a matching pattern front wheel or you can just go with the R1 wheel (easier and much less expensive). This is styled like a Halibrand magnesium wheel as used on the 1950's/'60's Indy cars.

18 inch X 5 and one-half inch VMax wheel.jpg

I don't know much about tires but what kind of tire would look and behave right ? And how wide could I go with the stock arm ? Maybe a guy could have some kind of matching blue accent stripe put on this ? (Subtle) Or just buff them out ?

I have a 5-price?1/2" X 18" rear bolt-up, it uses the OEM shaft drive hub and a new disc wheel machined to it, not cheap. It comes pretty-close to the OEM wheel/tire diameter, if you use a suitable aspect ratio and not something 40-series. That keeps your top-end. My machinist can make a matching pattern front wheel or you can just go with the R1 wheel (easier and much less expensive). This is styled like a Halibrand magnesium wheel as used on the 1950's/'60's Indy cars.

Price $

Back