• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 parts for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have not responded to you about the scoops, got interrupted by life. Please consider selling them to Sean Morley if you can. I can't seem to get those wheels off my mind. I know together your price is $250 but there is that question about shipping cost. How much is it to ship each wheel to my zip 32250, please. Some pics would be great too. Thank you

Sorry I have not responded to you about the scoops, got interrupted by life. Please consider selling them to Sean Morley if you can. I can't seem to get those wheels off my mind. I know together your price is $250 but there is that question about shipping cost. How much is it to ship each wheel to my zip 32250, please. Some pics would be great too. Thank you
Ok thé scoops are sold let me check for the wheel. Bye

Sorry for the late response. Let Sean have the forks. I'm only looking for the inner tube for one side. I got one tiny pit causing a leak. Sean can put them to good use.

Hi everybody I have a lots of parts for sale all parts comes front a 1998 and a 2003 except the front fork comes from a 1985, if you need something let me know

rear wheel 150$

front wheel 100$

I have 2 Air cleaner box 20$ each

Voltage regulator 40$

complete swingarm 175$

OEM signal kit (4) 100$

Cluster 75$

pair of side cover 100$

Black side cover 150$

1985 front fork 100$

Pegs kit 100$

one scoop with lite scratch 25$

front fender 1985 60$

View attachment 81343View attachment 83190

View attachment 72568
IMG_6317_Original.jpg
radiateurcover.jpg
frontwheel.jpg
cluster1.jpg
IMG_6321.jpg
swingarm.jpg
View attachment 83188View attachment 81342
If available, I am also interested in the cluster.

Back