• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 parts for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't read thru the entire thread but saw you had a seat early on and never saw that you mentioned selling it. Do you still have the seat and if so what is the price shipped to 65275?

I just need the front seat with the rear riser that slides forward to re-fuel (whatever it's called) mine works but parts of the mount are broken.

thanks-

Last edited:
I haven't read thru the entire thread but saw you had a seat early on and never saw that you mentioned selling it. Do you still have the seat and if so what is the price shipped to 65275?

I just need the front seat with the rear riser that slides forward to re-fuel (whatever it's called) mine works but parts of the mount are broken.

thanks-
no seat for sale right now

bye

Not going to step on the original poster but if he does not have it I do but please wait for his answer since it was his post.
Thanks, if I don't hear back from him in the next few days i will reach out! Wed & thur looks a little rainy down our way in Florida, no hurricane just a trop storm don't be fooled by the MSM as the just want to sell more $100 sheets of plywood, gas, Publix and all the new commers from up north have not been here long enough to understand that the MSM here in Florida do nothing by lie! been here 40 years and it's always been this way.

I have a complete Gen 1 I'll be parting out soon when I move inside for the winter if you can wait that long. I suppose I could yank the brake lever off now though. I'll get the VIN and a picture for you if you want.

Do you still have the radiator side covers????

one reflector is missing, no cracks, sold in pair only. 125$ u/s for the pair shipping not include

bye

Attachments

• IMG_8671.jpg
    IMG_8671.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8672.jpg
    IMG_8672.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8673.jpg
    IMG_8673.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8675.jpg
    IMG_8675.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8676.jpg
    IMG_8676.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8677.jpg
    IMG_8677.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8678.jpg
    IMG_8678.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8679.jpg
    IMG_8679.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8680.jpg
    IMG_8680.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey Daniel. I request Rear Shocks from you back on Mar 17. Are those exact ones still available? Also, do you have the V-Boost Control Module (under the left rear scoop?) if so how much? Last but not least the rear grab bar. You can pm me that info. Thanks

I have a complete Gen 1 I'll be parting out soon when I move inside for the winter if you can wait that long. I suppose I could yank the brake lever off now though. I'll get the VIN and a picture for you if you want.
Yes, please when you have time. Thank You, Robert

Back