• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 Corbin Seat & ASV Levers for Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman

Reaction score
These came with the bike I bought and are in as-new condition. I don't ride with a passenger so I don't need the seat and rest, and I don't like using only 2 fingers for the brake/clutch, but if that's your thing, these levers seem very well made.

Asking $175 for the levers and $300 for the seat and backrest combo. I'll have a passenger peg lowering kit available soon, once I figure out how to go back to stock.

Attachments

• 36FABD8B-6861-4E29-BB42-43FFA051821B.jpeg
    36FABD8B-6861-4E29-BB42-43FFA051821B.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 97
  • D365B2EB-C725-4403-8257-A8C3E3485727.jpeg
    D365B2EB-C725-4403-8257-A8C3E3485727.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 7A339D7E-A9E5-4863-9303-979D6E296155.jpeg
    7A339D7E-A9E5-4863-9303-979D6E296155.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 93
I see you will have a passenger peg lowering kit for sale soon. If it is the Corbin kit, you will need the stock parts that the OEM pegs mount to. They integrate and mount the rear suspension parts. I have those parts and would be willing to swap them if we could make a deal to get you the parts you need to go back to stock.

I currently have the exactrep lowering kit that leaves the stock passenger peg brackets there, and would prefer the Corbin.

I don't get on here much, but feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested.

I see you will have a passenger peg lowering kit for sale soon. If it is the Corbin kit, you will need the stock parts that the OEM pegs mount to. They integrate and mount the rear suspension parts. I have those parts and would be willing to swap them if we could make a deal to get you the parts you need to go back to stock.

I currently have the exactrep lowering kit that leaves the stock passenger peg brackets there, and would prefer the Corbin.

I don't get on here much, but feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested.

I have several bags of parts which came with the bike that I need to go through. If I don’t find what I need to revert I’ll likely take you up on that. The way work is right now I probably won’t get to it for a few weeks though.

ANY passenger that you have on the back will prefer the corbin as well.

ANY passenger that you have on the back will prefer the corbin as well.
I have a passenger on the back very, very little. I've given maybe 3 rides on my Gen 2 since 2017. I'm a lone rider 99% of the time, but would like to change that. The passenger pegs were the chief complaint, and the reason (to encourage her to ride with me more) I went for the Exactrep set that was half the money. They failed to mention that they had ZERO plan for doing away with the stock peg mount (except a hacksaw and black paint). In hindsight, I'd do the Corbin for 2x the money because they have a part that takes away the OEM mounting location for the high pegs. If I had it to do over again, I would have purchased the Corbin passenger seat instead of the gunfighter pillion, and would gladly trade anyone straight across, as they cost exactly the same money. As most know, Corbin offers no refunds or exchanges, period. They will only reshape for free till you are satisfied, if you are the one who purchased new (and I was).

These came with the bike I bought and are in as-new condition. I don't ride with a passenger so I don't need the seat and rest, and I don't like using only 2 fingers for the brake/clutch, but if that's your thing, these levers seem very well made.

Asking $175 for the levers and $300 for the seat and backrest combo. I'll have a passenger peg lowering kit available soon, once I figure out how to go back to stock.

I have a Corbin gunfighter rear pillion I'd trade you for. It has zero miles on it. I wish I had ordered the seat for the exact same price, but Corbin doesn't do exchanges, as you probably know. Not including the backrest, of course. You could shoot me a price for that.

Attachments

• IMG_20191227_181538.jpg
    IMG_20191227_181538.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I have several bags of parts which came with the bike that I need to go through. If I don’t find what I need to revert I’ll likely take you up on that. The way work is right now I probably won’t get to it for a few weeks though.

That's perfectly fine. Please keep me in mind. I could have the parts in the mail next day, while it's cold and not riding season. I appreciate the reply. You can also shoot me a text or call 785-814-0134, Mike Kemp, Mkemp Vmx on Facebook....the guy with the halos...lol! I don't seem to get notified by this forum when I have a message...

$25 price drop; now $150 for the levers and $275 for the seat and backrest. No takers and they'll be thrown on ebay.

That's perfectly fine. Please keep me in mind. I could have the parts in the mail next day, while it's cold and not riding season. I appreciate the reply. You can also shoot me a text or call 785-814-0134, Mike Kemp, Mkemp Vmx on Facebook....the guy with the halos...lol! I don't seem to get notified by this forum when I have a message...

Also FYI, I found all the stock parts for the rear foot pegs, but haven't gotten around to swapping them.

That's fine. I found the corbin pegs on eBay for a great deal.

I'd give u $100 for the levers plus $10 shipping. eBay and PayPal would eat most of the difference anyway. Text or call 785-814-0134... Mike

Last edited:
Conman... Are the levers new? Do they come with blue wheels? Looks like i see extra wheels in the one package? I'd go more if so...

Last edited:
Ill
$25 price drop; now $150 for the levers and $275 for the seat and backrest. No takers and they'll be thrown on ebay.
take the seat backrest and pass lower pegs
Call me 617-290-0009
Thank
Eli

Conman... Are the levers new? Do they come with blue wheels? Looks like i see extra wheels in the one package? I'd go more if so...

I’m gonna stick to the $150 for now, but thanks for the offer.

The levers are used, but I consider them “like-new” (and I don’t use that term lightly).

Unfortunately that’s just a part of the packaging and not more actual colored wheels. The levers have what you need to throw them directly on a Gen 2, nothing more, nothing less.

I’ve attached more pics for clarity. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• 02B19726-0D1D-4935-8EC6-90D38B3E74FF.jpeg
    02B19726-0D1D-4935-8EC6-90D38B3E74FF.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 38
  • 0FE44AAC-F484-49A3-A0B3-83E034088FDC.jpeg
    0FE44AAC-F484-49A3-A0B3-83E034088FDC.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 39
I’m gonna stick to the $150 for now, but thanks for the offer.

The levers are used, but I consider them “like-new” (and I don’t use that term lightly).

Unfortunately that’s just a part of the packaging and not more actual colored wheels. The levers have what you need to throw them directly on a Gen 2, nothing more, nothing less.

I’ve attached more pics for clarity. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Might check your part numbers....

Last edited:
After zooming in on the brake lever, you might want to check your numbers. That part number comes back that you have at least a brake lever for an R1, and maybe not a VMAX? Might check your numbers with ASV as the VMAX doesn't show that it calls for a BR21C.... Maybe I'm wrong

Seat, backrest and foot pegs sale pending.

Levers are still available.

Also, if anyone could provide closeup shots of how the stock passenger foot pegs come mounted that would be very much appreciated.

Yes sale is still pending... I’ve been holding up the process because I haven’t had the time to remove the rear footrests. If for some reason it falls through 2017vmax is next in line.

levers are still available

After zooming in on the brake lever, you might want to check your numbers. That part number comes back that you have at least a brake lever for an R1, and maybe not a VMAX? Might check your numbers with ASV as the VMAX doesn't show that it calls for a BR21C.... Maybe I'm wrong

I personally removed the levers from the vmax after I bought it.

You’re probably right about the box, as the gentleman I bought these from owned both an r1 and a vmax. Wouldn’t be suprised if the box is not original, however I guarantee the levers fit the gen2 vmax.

Back