• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 Corbin Seat & ASV Levers for Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally removed the levers from the vmax after I bought it.

You’re probably right about the box, as the gentleman I bought these from owned both an r1 and a vmax. Wouldn’t be suprised if the box is not original, however I guarantee the levers fit the gen2 vmax.

Those two bikes have a lot in common, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are interchangeable between the two. Good to know! Thanks.

Pegs, seat and backrest are officially sold.

Levers (that absolutely positively fit the Gen2 Vmax) are all that’s left.

These came with the bike I bought and are in as-new condition. I don't ride with a passenger so I don't need the seat and rest, and I don't like using only 2 fingers for the brake/clutch, but if that's your thing, these levers seem very well made.

Asking $175 for the levers and $300 for the seat and backrest combo. I'll have a passenger peg lowering kit available soon, once I figure out how to go back to stock.

Price works, how do we go about this ? I can Paypal funds if you tell me how much for shipping, I'll add that. USPS or cheapest way is fine, it's winter here. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back