Going to buy Marks or Holeshot

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Mark offer carbon cans? Can someone post his contact information? If you don't mind, what are you paying for his exhaust?

Actually if I was to do it again I would have it all coated except the cans!

Why wouldn't you coat the cans?

I've got $700 aside so far, so I might be able to order something soon. :biglaugh:
I have checked with Jon at UFO and his systems can fit in a standard international box, so shipping is $150 to Australia! I'm hoping Marks is the same.

I still like the shape of the UFO with the trumpet style cans, but I think I can just forget about UFO because Mark has such a good reputation at the moment, which means a lot to me.

I'm thinking 4 into 2 with 14" cans, with turn downs.
I'd like to know what people who have this setup recommend for the outlet size. I want to keep the peace.
My bike sounds like a V8 race car currently as it has the slightly bigger '85 exhaust with the restrictor in the centre completely removed. It's loud, but I can ride it quietly. I don't want to cause more problems than I have to.

Also, Ninjaneer, do you mean call him at about 8am? What's PST? I'm going to have to call him at night time from Australia. Theres no way I'm doing it via e-mail, I want to talk to him! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back