Good customer service.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
So I get my H.A.C. backrest and find a small tear in the leather pad:bang head: . So I email hac products last night to get the ball rolling so they can take care of it. I wake up this morning to an email from them and this is what it said.

Dear Sir,

I will send you a new pad today.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

My next email was a UPS tracking number for the new pad. Well done H.A.C products! :clapping:

good to hear that good customer service still is alive and well. how does the pad attach?

Every so often you get a company that still actually cares about the customer and wants to earn a repeat purchase. Big conglom-o companies really don't care if you get a bum item and never buy from them again....they're big enough and sell enough product that one person just doesn't matter financially to them.

I had a similar experience with Hot Grips, they make heated grips for snowmobiles(and bikes?). I couldn't get them to work, called the number, a real person picks up the phone. We talk for a bit, he asks me how I wired it, and finally agrees to send out a new set tomorrow with a label to mail back the defective ones. New set worked great.

So I get my H.A.C. backrest and find a small tear in the leather pad:bang head: . So I email hac products last night to get the ball rolling so they can take care of it. I wake up this morning to an email from them and this is what it said.

Dear Sir,

I will send you a new pad today.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

My next email was a UPS tracking number for the new pad. Well done H.A.C products! :clapping:

Three days later I got a new back pad....Nice job H.A.C.!

Back