GuruedGear dyno chart available?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20Vmax20

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 max that I did the mab, double clutch spring and stock version 2 guru flash. The flash made a huge difference in power and drivability so the numbers really don’t matter, but, I was curious if anyone had run this setup on a dyno. I’d like to know what numbers I possibly am making.

Low 180ish is what I would anticipate. A happy dyno may show more but i would not expect very far into the 190's if at all.

I have a 2020 max that I did the mab, double clutch spring and stock version 2 guru flash. The flash made a huge difference in power and drivability so the numbers really don’t matter, but, I was curious if anyone had run this setup on a dyno. I’d like to know what numbers I possibly am making.
I have done the exact same mods as you have on my was stock 2016. With one addition that probably added some good ponies. I deleted the cat with Akrapovic mid pipe. I like the stock cans on the Max and didn't want to change them but wanted to try and gain some additional HP. The Akrapovic is not cheap and there are other manufacturers that make a mid pipe for a lot less but you get what you pay for. With the MAB, DD, Mid pipe and Nash Flash I was able to get that Max in the 9.9's and I am not a drag racer. I have no idea what it would show up on the dyno and like Sean said they all don't show the same. I would think mine would probably be in the 190's but I may be totally wrong.

MAB and xpipe

Attachments

• 148CBE50-7580-4CFC-94CA-E22E668C3152.jpeg
    148CBE50-7580-4CFC-94CA-E22E668C3152.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9058.MOV
    13.7 MB
Thanks! The increase in power and drivability is the real reward, I was just curious about the numbers.

Dirtymax, was your dyno run with the nash flash stock reprogram as well?

Thanks! The increase in power and drivability is the real reward, I was just curious about the numbers.

Dirtymax, was your dyno run with the nash flash stock reprogram as wel
Yes, i am planning on doing the triple threat air filter mod as well and get it reflashed for that

Back