Happy Fourth Everybody

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great Fourth, have fun and be careful.
There are plenty of idiots out there driving HUA, be on the lookout!
HUA?-----HEAD UP ASSHOLE!!!! :sleep:

dan

I love this country ,i wish I could feel more patriotic but its hard when were getting robed by the assholes in Congress and The white House I do believe are forefather's would be deeply ashamed of whats going on.

I love this country ,i wish I could feel more patriotic but its hard when were getting robed by the assholes in Congress and The white House I do believe are forefather's would be deeply ashamed of whats going on.

Amen!!!

This is why it is important to get out and vote! And obviously support a candidate you think will change the way things work!
Funny how a lot of people say they vote, but when you ask them who they are voting for, they won't tell you who they are voting for.
I voted for Ron Paul in the primary and I will write his name on the ballot if he is not on the ballot!
Why... because he is truly the only candidate who actually is on The Peoples side, and he has a voting record that proves it! Sadly though mainstream America followed the media's lack of respect for him! But I however, refused to believe the media and rely on a candidates voting record to choose the candidate I support!

Latest posts

Back