Harley Davidson Jokes and Bashing.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and the reason we still cry is we have a quarterback that wants to go out with every bubble headed bleach blond once they get into the playoffs,what a moron. who's next Paris Hilton??

Well, there's always Bledsoe! :rofl_200:

Ok back to the harley subject . Right now my max has a blown engine ,and in the process of fixing it in conjunction with morley. I ride a harley fatboy while my max is down everyday, very comfortable ride ,good gas mileage ( occasionally breaks down but still fun to ride ) Don't get me wrong they are slow but usually one or the other , comfort=slower, fast =discomfort .to each there own I say . I ride with any bike that wants to ride . Jason:eusa_dance:

Ok back to the harley subject . Right now my max has a blown engine ,and in the process of fixing it in conjunction with morley. I ride a harley fatboy while my max is down everyday, very comfortable ride ,good gas mileage ( occasionally breaks down but still fun to ride ) Don't get me wrong they are slow but usually one or the other , comfort=slower, fast =discomfort .to each there own I say . I ride with any bike that wants to ride . Jason:eusa_dance:

Who needs a Max when you are the copilot of a Boeing 777? :)

I'm jealous of the 50mpg some FI Harleys get.

:eek:ff topic sign::hijacked::eek:fftopic::6a:
As long as we're bashing sports teams - I put my vote in for the Philadelphia Flyers as the biggest shithead team in sports.

I told my son I'd rather see him tattoo a swastika on his forehead, than a Flyers emblem..... WTF is that thing anyway, some kind of gay winged letter "P"?
:eek:ff topic sign::hijacked::eek:fftopic::6a:

Latest posts

Back