Harley Davidson Jokes and Bashing.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
I got an idea which I think will be fun. Anything negative about Harleys can go here. Maybe we all can gather some good Harley Jokes here to share with our unfortunate motorcycle riding buddies..

I am needing help to finish what V-ROD stands for.

Vmax Replica Of ???????

What do you get when you have 32 Harley owners in the same room?

A full set of teeth.

:rofl_200:

Where do you put money to hide it from a harley rider?

In the bathroom...under the soap.

:rofl_200:​

Why do harley riders never ride faster than 50mph???

Any faster and they can't see where the parts fell off.

:rofl_200:

I am about to piss me pants over here.

I got an idea which I think will be fun. Anything negative about Harleys can go here. Maybe we all can gather some good Harley Jokes here to share with our unfortunate motorcycle riding buddies..

I am needing help to finish what V-ROD stands for.

Vmax Replica Of ???????

"VMAX REPLICA OVER DONE" ?

Q: How do you ruin a Harley owners party?
A: Flush the punch bowl.

Go to:

www.goingfaster.com

Navigate to American Angst, make some popcorn, and be prepared to laugh yourself silly!!!

This guy's the worlds funniest Harley (tm) basher.

Similiarity between a Harley and a Woman?

They both leak for about 30 minutes after you ride them...

There are only two types of Harley owners:
Those who refuse to accept that motorcycle technology has moved ahead since the 1960's,
and those who feel that it is still worth spending $20,000 on 650lbs of low performance iron just to be able to hide their dull executive lives behind truckloads of image merchandise...

Q. what is the difference between syphilis and owning a HD ?

A. You can get rid of syphilis . :biglaugh:

Last edited:
i will not bad mouth HD :boxing00: but ill read the jokes lol

Oldy that everyone may not have heard.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the Dirt Bag.

HD has done a much better job in marketing than in designing. An HD is the most efficient way of turning gasoline into noise without producing horsepower. All as old as the Knucklehead. Overhead valves was quite a surge in technology for HD. forestdaledave

There are only two types of Harley owners:
Those who refuse to accept that motorcycle technology has moved ahead since the 1960's,
and those who feel that it is still worth spending $20,000 on 650lbs of low performance iron just to be able to hide their dull executive lives behind truckloads of image merchandise...

:hmmm: ... that sort of applies to us too!

i have to say most harleys ive owned out pulled most metrics up to 110 120 on the highway..when they passed they where going 150 but from 70 to 110 120 i had a grin from ear to ears

what do harleys and hound dogs have in common?
At the end of the day they go home in the back of a truck.

i have to say most harleys ive owned out pulled most metrics up to 110 120 on the highway..when they passed they where going 150 but from 70 to 110 120 i had a grin from ear to ears

What Harleys and what Metrics? There is no Harley in the lineup, aside from the V-Rod Destroyer, that can pull my or your V-Max. Hell, aside from the V-Rod there is no Harley in the lineup that can pull my Husky up to 80.

However, I recently read a cruiser shootout article and was very surprised at how slow some of the Metric cruisers were. I can't even fathom buying a motorcycle that can't run the quarter mile in, at least, the 12 second bracket. Some of these 750 size cruisers were running 15's, high 15's. That is pathetic. An average family car these days can run 14's.

I don't buy bikes that are slower than cars (or at least most cars, there are exceptions).

However, some people just like to putt, and they don't care about speed. :confused2:

Mike

What Harleys and what Metrics? There is no Harley in the lineup, aside from the V-Rod Destroyer, that can pull my or your V-Max. Hell, aside from the V-Rod there is no Harley in the lineup that can pull my Husky up to 80.

However, I recently read a cruiser shootout article and was very surprised at how slow some of the Metric cruisers were. I can't even fathom buying a motorcycle that can't run the quarter mile in, at least, the 12 second bracket. Some of these 750 size cruisers were running 15's, high 15's. That is pathetic. An average family car these days can run 14's.

I don't buy bikes that are slower than cars (or at least most cars, there are exceptions).

However, some people just like to putt, and they don't care about speed. :confused2:

Mike
talking my harley with 113 .... but most new motors run over 100 tq....in not talking a metric at 70 down shifting twice...i pulled kaw 1000 v max suzuki 600 and 750 buy just rolling on in 5th im starting with 127 tq and pulling 127 tq to 120 mph im getting from 70 to 120 real quick....metrics if they dont down shift a few gears before the rollon begins there screwed ..... talking rollon power..street power not down shifting and banging gears

Back