Headlight help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
I just tried to adjust my headlight and it would not adjust properly. The headlight is just being supported by the adjustment screws but I am missing what looks like a small spring or something that holds the headlight against the bezel...does anyone have a picture of what this spring looks like? I've looked at a couple of microfiche and it shows something that looks like a rod with a figure 8 at the bottom.

There's only 2 long screws with springs on them that adjust the light. And yes it's a Pita to me at least.

I've tried adjusting those screws but the headlight doesn't move unless I physically move it. There is a small hook on the inside of the bezel that hooks onto the headlight but mine won't stay on. When I look at the diagram, there is a small spring shown that I do not have. Guess ill just order one and see if I can figure it out.

Well if there are parts that you need, there are several people on here that are parting out some bikes..

Back