help please

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdeath

Reaction score
My buddy has a vmax but just moved into a new house and doesnt have his computer.He asked me to research the biggest rear tire for his 1995 vmax.I found this.http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...147&sblid_name=Avon_VENOM_AM_________H___Rear
It says it fits all year models.Does it need some kind of mod for this tire?I cant see this going in without a fight to be honest.Does anybody have any experience with this tire?any help would be appreciated.

The biggest that will fit safely on a STOCK rim is 170/80-15
anything wider just pinches the tire too much and will cause stability issues. Search the forum under tires/wheels. It is in there.
Cheers:punk:

Won't fit - stock rim is only 3.5" wide - this tire is for a 5.5" - biggest tire that will fit is a 170/80-15.

Mike

well finally got the right link but thank you for the info.he will be highly disappointed as i just got a 200 for my boulevard m50.he will be disappointed much like i am when we are side by side for that split second before he shows me what a beast the vmax is.:biglaugh:ride safe guys and thanks

Back