Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa

Reaction score
Well ho, ho, ho, and a very merry Christmas to everyone!!!

I was just surfing around and decided to stop by my favorite forum, to see what all you little boys and girls wanted for Christmas.

Post away and I'll get back to you after I see weather you have been naughty or nice!!!

Gotta go for now, the misses is on my ass for this reindeer shit I just tracked all over her kitchen.

:santa:

One of the Merriest for me in YEARS!

'New' V Max, sunny days in the mid 80's... Could it get any better than this? I don't think so!

Merry Christmas Santa!...yer Uncle philthy loves ya!

Well ho, ho, ho and thank you UnclePhilthy.
Santa loves you in his own Philthy way. :hmmm:

Now remember, no cutting on those stock springs, and smart move not picking up that sportie.

Oh yeah I almost forgot: メリークリスマス, and
Akemashite omedetou!

One of the Merriest for me in YEARS!

'New' V Max, sunny days in the mid 80's... Could it get any better than this? I don't think so!

Merry Christmas Santa!...yer Uncle philthy loves ya!

I hate you! :bang head:

:whistlin:

:biglaugh:

I hate you! :bang head:

:whistlin:

:biglaugh:

Whoah, ho, ho

Now that's not very nice little boy.

Unless you want Jon Cornell's Toupe' in your stocking I'd stop pouting about your shitty weather. :hmmm: ho, ho, ho!

"Oh yeah I almost forgot: メリークリスマス, and
Akemashite omedetou!"

Whutttt??? :confused2:

Sorry about the weather report y'all...sure din't mean to hurt any feelings.... But as bad as I'm begining to hate all the overgrowth and crowding down here myself, I'd sure make some room for any of you that wanna c'mon down...We can always use a few more GOOD folks!

Best Wishes, Philthy

I never thought I'd say this... EVER...

But I want a new over the range microwave oven with light and exhaust, a new Refrigerator, and a gas stove/oven...:whistlin: That's only about 4500 dollars worth... :surprise:

I am completely redoing the main level of my house so replacing the appliances is out for a little while.:bang head:

Dear Santa,

I would like a set of polished Carrozzerias.

In exchange for these I'll forget about the time you missed my house in 85'. :(

But I want a new over the range microwave oven with light and exhaust, a new Refrigerator, and a gas stove/oven...:whistlin: That's only about 4500 dollars worth... :surprise:

I am completely redoing the main level of my house so replacing the appliances is out for a little while.:bang head:

Don't forget the Vaccuum cleaner and the convex makeup mirror with built in light:rofl_200:

Jesus H. Christ this Santa not Martha Stewart.
Now I know you been itching for that Morely Muscle Kit, or maybe that custom seat done "just right" like only Santa can do. Any more of this ninny minnie shit and I'm gonna throw up my milk and cookies. :barf:

:santa:

I want what 4gasem has got going on in his avitar.....hehehe
It would be a REAL Merry Christmas to me :)

Well looked who chimed in Mr. "I f--k on the first date"
Santa knows you got that PC 680 hooked up to the electric Goat, so no presents for you this year.

Santa hates to admit it, but Mrs. Clause did have a carreer before she was married to me.
It just burns my ass to see those pictures of her sucking on that grip.
:santa:ho, ho, ho bitchez!

Santa! Wheredugo?

Sorry little Shahn ive ben awn a eggg knog bender for bout da weak now.

I fukin hate havvin ta go ta werk juss az badd az yew all!

i want this, I want that, fuk yoourr liddle Kerbow hydra medusa.....er what tever it tiz.

:th_wine::th_wine::th_wine:

Back