How can I post pic of my new bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im new here, just bought a 1986 vmax with a 2001 motor and ignition, drove 15 hours to get it, its awesome, would like to post pics but having trouble doing so, man let me get it for 2500.00, needless to say it will never be for sale again, theres been alot of work put into it, I got a bargin, could of got anything harley or even a 77 vette, but they were nothing like the max I got, its a beast, it sounds like a built v8, its every bit of what I've always wanted and even more, like to put a pic of it out but can't seem to figure this thing out, not good with phones and computers, 70s guy

Click-on 'upload a file,' and then find the pic in your computer, left-click on it, and it will go to the space at the bottom of the page. Then left-click on 'open' and it should import the pic. One step left, choose 'thumbprint' size or 'full-size,' left click on one. Your pic should appear in your post, and then you have to submit the words and pics with one more left click: 'post a reply.'

Not my bike, below.

tall VMax tank.jpg

Back