How does one become a supporter and boostaholic on tis forum?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
How does one become a supporter and boostaholic on tis forum?

Last edited:
I assume you meant burrito, that could be dangerous and I don't even know Mark......lol

correct me if im wrong but i think boostaholic etc come with post count and how long you have been a member.

well crap!! i guess ive been runnin the pizz outta my max 4 nuthin then:rofl_200:.

dam- burritos give me the shits:punk:

Boostaholic is 500+ posts. The wife & I are traveling to Mexico & Belize next week - I'll send ya'll back some REAL burritos next week !!! :biglaugh:

Thanks for all the comments, I did make my donation today so I should soon have my supporter banner :eusa_dance:

I will try to make as many as I can because Ithink it's a great place with a lot of VMAX knowledge.

Ron

Thanks for all the comments, I did make my donation today so I should soon have my supporter banner :eusa_dance:

I will try to make as many as I can because Ithink it's a great place with a lot of VMAX knowledge.

Ron

GOOD FOR YOU! I owe this forum about 10K right now with all the shit I have learned for free!

Back