I'M DONE. Retiring before its to late

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after about close to 2 years of defending myself from the woke crowd on a justified shooting ( body cam proved it) I have decided to retire from being a leo. I cannot see myself doing the job after this court case. With todays politics and the woke crowd I am not going to chance ending up in jail. The last 2 years were very trying and stressful. Now I'm looking forward to just relaxing and riding my vmax. It feels like the world has been lifted off my shoulders and I can breathe again. I'm just so pissed off but also relieved its over and done with. I will miss the job but I have enough time to retire with a pension. As

So after about close to 2 years of defending myself from the woke crowd on a justified shooting ( body cam proved it) I have decided to retire from being a leo. I cannot see myself doing the job after this court case. With todays politics and the woke crowd I am not going to chance ending up in jail. The last 2 years were very trying and stressful. Now I'm looking forward to just relaxing and riding my vmax. It feels like the world has been lifted off my shoulders and I can breathe again. I'm just so pissed off but also relieved its over and done with. I will miss the job but I have enough time to retire with a pension. As
Well 1st let me start off by saying thank you for putting your life and freedom on the line everyday for strangers. I really hate how this country has turned against LEO. They are slowly but surely diminishing the career on a daily basis. I know so many LEO who have taken early retirement because of depts and political officials not backing them. It’s scary when we see more and more officers leaving, slowly making our streets unsafe.
I’m glad you are able to retire and enjoy your vmax. Keep your head up. Not everyone hates LEO and so many support you all.
💙💙💙💙

Now you can start a business, helping people visit 7 magic(?) mountains in Sedona. They do have some energy flowing, I felt it. I know a person, who was diagnosed with cancer and got well after visiting Sedona.

Got nothing but respect and admiration for you brother.

Enjoy the retirement brother and thanks for all the yrs of serving as a LEO very much appreciated. The woke crowd can now kiss your a****

Thank you for putting your ass on the line for us. And, yes, for THEM. Not that they can make such a simple connection. You gave enough of your time. Enjoy your ride!

Attachments

• 93906944-dc08-42b4-93d5-dbf013ba6ac7.mov
    24.6 MB
Congrats on your retirement! You're going to love it. I went a few years ago but would have stayed for a bit longer if not for the politics. I have many friends who did exactly that as well.

Thank you for your service and happy retirement on that VMAX! Back in my NAU days I would ride thru Sedona to Jerome and end up past Prescott overlooking that desert. Then I'd turn around!! Happy Riding!!

Thank you, brother. Not everyone takes your service for granted. It was never easy and now it's like swimming upstream. I salute your courage and stamina. Time on your VMax - yeah - sounds like a great idea and you should enjoy it while there's still gas to dump into that monster! Be safe and proud of your service, (the GOOD kind of pride). 🏍 👮‍♂️

Enjoy retirement.

My cousin is a retired Leo, he was lucky to get out when he did.

As for the woke crowd and anyone who supports them, they can all go to hell.
I would consider myself woke...

The meaning of WOKE is aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice).

Please tell me how this is a bad thing. Concerning LEO's in general I respect their service in keeping us safe. They have a hard job and the vast majority perform their duty with distinction.

In this case, unless I know the details of the event in question all I say is enjoy your retirement and your VMAX.

Thank you for your service, glad the shoot and court went the way it should, bad guy dead justified to boot. There’s no way in hell I’d be a LEO in this nightmare looney tunes clown world going on as of late.

Enjoy retirement and the Max!

Get woke, go broke.

This isn't the platform for this conversation
It never is the moment anybody like @ga_max speaks up in a reasonable way. You can scream out about the "woke mob" (which nobody to this day has ever been able to explain) but if you point out what the phrase "woke" actually means, suddenly it's a taboo topic that can't be discussed.

This forum has ALWAYS been that way.

As for LEO's, well, they have a shitty job. They're expected to be soldiers, social workers, psychiatrists, EMT's and public spokesmen all in one go for shit pay. It's an untenable position to be in and most of them are very ill equipped to perform half of those tasks. (Very few have any real training in law, medical profession, neuroscience, etc.)

Police reform was top of the ticket in 2020 along with expanded Medicare and the $15 minimum wage. But, as usual, once elected everybody forgot all about the promises they made.

Being an LEO today is far more difficult than any time in American History. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody at this stage of the game.

As for @dmax1, it's good you got out when you did. It's only going to get worse until real reform takes place.

No, it's a vmax forum and politics shouldn't be discussed on this forum there are plenty of forums for that. We are on this forum to talk about our bikes and what are experiences are with them. Not disparage or criticize a fellow vmax rider because of his political views. We all have our own views on what we believe but this forum is to draw us all together for one thing the vmax. If we criticized everyone for their political views on here we would lose sight on why the forum was established and thats to help and share stories of our experiences on our bikes. Yes we discuss several other things on here other then our bikes but most of the time it's something we can all talk cordially about but when political views get brought up then it starts to divide us all and that defeats the whole purpose of this forum. So wheels up and enjoy the bike that this forum was designed to talk about.

No, it's a vmax forum and politics shouldn't be discussed
Which is my point. It's ALWAYS OK for republicans to come on bitching about "the woke mob" or "let's go Brandon" or any other thing they wish.

And it's ALWAYS OK for their buddies to agree and hate on all of it and spam it post after post, page after page.

One single person shows up to say, "that's not what that means" and then SUDDENLY it's a taboo topic that shouldn't be discussed.

It happens every single time.

If what you said held any water at all, the OP would have been edited immediately or outright deleted to remove the political bullshit. So would your first post in this thread.

Instead, not only was it not, it was propagated. By you no less. (Again, until one single person spoke up about it. And then of course you start up the "this isn't the place for that conversation" talk.) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back