I'm new to this forum. Happy to have found it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudev

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. Happy to have found it!
I've have my V-max since 2003 - bought it new.
I go on a trip every year at this time - thought you might like seeing some of the pictures.
tn_36.jpg

Map of my route over 4 days -
V-max route

Various locations

Ruby Valley
Victorian house in Nevada City
Fletcher Pass
Round barn south of Whitehall
Me and my bike
Anyone near me? Let's ride!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, I also have an 03, will your tour include Los Angeles? if so we car arrange a ride.:cheers00:
________
medical marijuana

Last edited:
Welcome dudev, we've been expecting you!

Nice pics. Sky looked pretty menacing in the first pic!
Great group here. Looking forward to talking to you soon,
G Man

Welcome!

Those are some pretty nice pics. I haven't done any touring on my Max yet. What were your observations on how it did?

Thanks for the kind welcome. The Max ran strong all day. The majority of the time over the 800 mile course at 65 -70 with short episodes of 80-100 :Nixon:
As as hot as it was (in the 90s) it didn't burn any oil at all. I might like another gear but an FJR1300 might care of that issue. I would never trade in the V-max though. 2 bikes in the garage always looks just about right.

Welcome Dudev,

I have toured a LOT on my VMax. I have been all over Europe on it. I even rode from Huntsville Alabama to Pittsburg Pennsyvania in one day on it. That was 2005 for Thunder in the Valley. It is not an ideal tourer, but you have to stop every 2 hours for fuel anyway so might as well rest your buns.

I would love to ride with you, but there is a small water problem between us. If you ever find yourself in Germany though I can show you some fantastic roads.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Welcome Dev.
I'm new here also--- it's a good Max place. I'm in Reno, not all that far from Idaho Falls. A few Maxs here but hardlys are on every street corner. I'm taking the Max over to Laguna Seca for the '06 MOTO GP in a few weeks, it will be my longest trip on it so far. My son is really looking foward to riding it. The elevation change will certianly do it some good---- It really woke-up my :rocket bike: ZX11:rocket bike: last year.
Lew

I'm planning a ride from Idaho Falls to Boise and then up through the Idaho pan handle to Lolo Mt, Missoula and then Seeley lake starting Wednesday evening Aug 16th.

Anyone want to meet up?

Welcome, Im pretty new here too. You will find this is the best place on the web for vmax related info and chat. What kind of pipes do you have on there? They look like mine which are cobras. Did you rejet etc? Hope to talk soon

Back