Kerker Baffle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildog44

Reaction score
I have a 95 Max with a Kerker 4 into 1 and Stage 7 Jet Kit. I wanted to get even more sound out of it, so today I removed the baffle and took out the fiber glass wrap and put the baffle back in. Is there anything I sould worry about by not having the wrap in there (minus the police)?

BTW the thing sounds absolutely awesome, it sounds like a modified... Thanks for any input!

No harm will be done except loss of low and some mid, other than that ring everyones ear drums :clapping:

I've been running mine w/out the baffle in it for about the last 2k miles or so... it's loud.. too loud for some, but I just stay at the end the line and don't get too many complaints... I have gotten many more compliments than complaints! I have the comp end cap on and that is it... If you have the regular end cap it isn't as loud.... but try running with no baffle and cap... it is louder and raspier yet!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I went on a United 911 ride today in CT and it was by far the loudest thing around and most of all the sound stands out from the Harleys with straight pipes. I did notice a little less power on the low end...I may try wraping the baffle with a light wrap of header wrap to add a little back pressure to it.

Latest posts

Back